Centralia Police Department
• At 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, a plant was reported stolen from a business in the 400 block of North Tower Avenue.
Suspect Cited on Trespassing Charge
• At 2:57 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 300 block of North Gold Street and cited Simerjit Singh, 39, of Centralia, on suspicion of criminal trespassing.
Police Recover Vehicle Stolen in Kelso
• At 5:34 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 1200 block of Alder Street and recovered a vehicle that had been reported stolen in Kelso. The vehicle was returned to its owner.
Winlock Man Arrested on Meth Charge
• At 10:02 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 800 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested Ryan McCarter, 38, of Winlock, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and on Centralia Municipal Court warrants.
Protection Order Violation
• At 2:21 a.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 300 block of East Maple Street and arrestedMark Powell, 48, of Centralia, on suspicion of violating a no-contact order.
• At 6:47 a.m. on Thursday, police received a report of an assault by a patient on staff at a medical facility in the 900 block of South Scheuber Road. The report is under investigation.
Centralia Man Arrested on Assault Charge
• At 4:49 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 400 block of Jackson Street in Centralia and arrested Dustin Passage, 34, of Centralia, on suspicion of fourth-degree assault.
Suspect Booked for Burglary, Assault
• At 5:54 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 200 block of West Oakview Avenue and arrested Henry Paguada Barrientos, 28, of Centralia, on suspicion of first-degree burglary, assault, and violation of a protection order.
• At 8:37 a.m. on Thursday, police received a report of graffiti on a fence in the 500 block of West Third Street.
• At 12:02 p.m. on Thursday, graffiti was reported in the area of the 900 block of F Street.
• At 12:23 p.m. on Thursday, graffiti was reported in the 900 block of G Street.
Suspect Arrested on Warrant After Police Respond to Hit and Run
• At 3:37 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 1700 block of Taylor Street and arrested Bryden Renfro, 19, of Centralia, on a Chehalis Municipal Court warrant.
• At 2:16 a.m. on Friday, police responded to the 700 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested Zachary Quisenberry, 33, of Centralia, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license and driving under the influence.
• At 6:11 a.m. on Friday, a shoplifter was reported at a business in the 500 block of South Tower Avenue.
Chehalis Police Department
• At 2:20 p.m. on Wednesday, a second-degree theft was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
• At 6:14 p.m. on Wednesday, a theft was reported in the 600 block of North National Avenue.
• At 6 p.m. on Wednesday, a second-degree burglary was reported in the 1500 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
• At 9:23 a.m. on Thursday, a trespasser was reported in the 500 block of North Market Boulevard.
• At 5:59 p.m. on Thursday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 10 block of North Market Boulevard.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 223 inmates with 191 in general population, 30 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and two on work release. Of general population inmates, 166 were men and 25 were women and of WERC inmates, 25 were men and 5 women.