Chehalis Police Department
Man Accused of Throwing Screwdriver at Pregnant Girlfriend
• At 3:53 p.m. on Wednesday, police arrested Curtis J. Ebner, 26, of Chehalis at the 400 block of Southwest 15th Street for malicious mischief of third-degree. Ebner reportedly threw a screwdriver at his pregnant girlfriend which landed in the wall. There were other minors present at the time police responded to the incident.
• At 4:38 a.m. on Thursday, police responded to a report of criminal trespassing at the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Centralia Police Department
Mental Health Facility Patient Assaults Security Officer
• At 8:59 a.m. on Wednesday, police responded to a report of a patient at a mental health facility on the 3500 block of Steelhammer Drive assaulting a security officer. An investigation is ongoing.
Women Assaults Former Partner
• At 12:19 p.m. on Wednesday, police arrested Suzanna J Northcutt, 50, of Centralia for assaulting a person she had a domestic relationship with. She was released and given a court date.
• At 6:09 p.m. on Wednesday, police arrested and booked a juvenile for two counts of assault at the 400 block of West Center Street.
• At 12:02 p.m. on Wednesday, a stolen cell phone was reported from the 500 block of North Pearl Street.
• At 3:14 p.m. on Wednesday, a stolen weed eater was reported from the 400 Block of West Center Street.
At 11:17 a.m. on Thursday, the theft of a purse was reported at the intersection of Jefferson Street and South Tower Avenue.
Hit and Run
• At 12:40 p.m. on Wednesday, a hit and run was reported at the 118 block of West Maple Street. An investigation is ongoing.
Driver Roadblocks Another Driver
• At 8:47 p.m. on Thursday, police cited and released Rafael Contreras-Paramo, 39, of Winlock at the intersection of Lum Road and West Reynolds Avenue for disorderly conduct after he blocked another vehicle from driving on the roadway with his own vehicle.
Transient Faces Charges of Harassment, Threatening to Kill Nurses
• At 8:01 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 900 block of South Scheuber Road for a report of harassment. A 35-year-old male transient is being referred to the Lewis County Prosecuting attorney for felony harassment after he threatened to kill nurses and officers.
Driver Hits Pedestrians
• At 6:38 p.m. on Wednesday, a vehicle reportedly hit several pedestrians in the 500 block of South Tower Avenue. The at-fault driver was issued a notice of infraction.
Possession of Heroin
At 11:00 p.m. on Thursday, police arrested and booked Justin W. Haugen, 27, of Centralia into the Lewis County Jail on two outstanding warrants.