Centralia Police Department
• At 12:31 p.m. on Wednesday, a package was reported stolen from a front porch in the 600 block of West Main Street.
Lakewood Man Accused of Meth Possession
• At 3:34 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 1200 block of Mellen Street and arrested Anthony S. Tyrell, 33, of Lakewood, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine.
Juvenile Accused of Assault
• At 8:26 a.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 800 block of Eshom Road and arrested a juvenile on suspicion of fourth-degree assault.
Oakville Man Accused of Assault
• At 7:17 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 500 block of South Tower Avenue and arrested Sean A. Penn, 33, of Oakville, on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, domestic violence and for allegedly making a false statement. He was also arrested on two outstanding warrants.
Chehalis Police Department
Hit and Run
• At 1:36 p.m. on Wednesday, a hit and run was reported in the 400 block of Northeast Washington Avenue.
• At 6:48 p.m. on Wednesday, a theft was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 196 inmates, including 172 in general population and 24 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 144 were men and 28 women and of WERC inmates, 22 were men and two women.