Centralia Police Department
Juvenile Booked for Assaults, Spraying Cleaning Product in Adult’s Face
• At 9:09 a.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 900 block of Johnson Road and arrested a juvenile male on suspicion of third-degree assault against other juveniles and an adult. He also allegedly sprayed the adult victim in the face with a cleaning product.
Juvenile Arrested for Threat
• At 11:15 a.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 900 block of Johnson Road and arrested a juvenile male on suspicion of harassment. The boy allegedly made threats to cause harm to others.
Rent Check Stolen
• At 3:56 p.m. on Thursday, a rent check was reported stolen from a drop box at an apartment complex in the 2800 block of Russell Road.
Hit and Runs
• At 3:07 p.m. on Wednesday, a hit and run was reported in the 900 block Johnson Road.
• At 5:11 p.m. on Wednesday, a hit and run was reported in the 1200 block of Harrison Avenue.
Woman Accused of Stealing Alcohol, Food
• At 7:08 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue and cited Sherri L. Scott, 37, of Centralia, on suspicion of third-degree theft. She was accused of taking alcohol and food without paying.
• At 4:28 a.m. on Thursday, police responded to the intersection of M and First streets and arrested Jose O. Ayala Rodas, 34, of Centralia, on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Juvenile Booked for Throwing Rocks, Assaulting Officer
• At 6:57 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to a report of an assault in the 800 block of Johnson Road. A juvenile was arrested on suspicion of second-degree assault and booked into juvenile detention after allegedly throwing rocks at a sibling’s head, then assaulting an officer.
Chehalis Police Department
• At 1:28 p.m. on Thursday, a third-degree theft was reported in the 2100 block of North National Avenue.
• At 2:35 p.m. on Thursday, a third-degree theft was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
• At 6:08 p.m. on Thursday, a third-degree theft was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
• At 2:38 p.m. on Thursday, a person in the 100 block of Northwest North Street reported being harassed over the telephone.
• At 11:02 p.m. on Thursday, a vehicle prowl in progress was reported in the 1300 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
• As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 247 inmates, with 212 in general population, 33 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and two on work release. Of general population inmates 177 were men and 35 women and of WERC inmates, 27 were men and six women. A total of seven inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.