CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Theft and Burglary
• Medication was reported stolen from the 1500 block of Harrison Avenue just after 12:15 p.m. on April 5.
• A man was arrested just after 7:05 p.m. on April 5 for allegedly stealing merchandise from a business in the 500 block of South Tower Avenue and was released with a court date.
• Stereo equipment was reported stolen from a building in the 1600 block of South Gold Street just before 3:15 a.m. on April 7 after someone reportedly broke in.
• Just after 3:05 p.m. on April 5, a caller reported that two vehicles in the 1600 block of South Gold Street were broken into.
• At approximately 2:50 a.m. on April 6, property was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1300 block of Alexander Street.
• Just after 5:15 p.m. on April 5, damage to a vehicle in the 200 block of West Reynolds Avenue was reported.
Obstructing Public Servant Arrest
• Olivia J. Delaney, 19, of Centralia, was arrested just after 1:35 a.m. on April 6 in the 1300 block of Belmont Avenue and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly obstructing a public servant, failing to obey an officer and alleged reckless driving.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Theft and Burglary
• At approximately 8:20 a.m. on April 5, a burglary to a business in the 1700 block of North National Avenue was reported.
• A subject was arrested in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue at 7:15 p.m. on April 5 for alleged third-degree theft and was released.
• A hit-and-run in the 1700 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue that occurred over the weekend was reported just after 9:30 a.m. on April 5.
• A hit-and-run in the 1800 block of South Market Boulevard that was reported just after 2:30 p.m. on April 5 is under investigation.
• An incident in the 100 block of Northwest State Avenue that was reported just after 1:15 p.m. on April 5 is under investigation.
Trespassed for Spitting
• Just before 4:10 p.m. on April 5, a caller requested a man be trespassed from a business in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue after he allegedly took his mask off and spit on the caller after he became “upset because they can’t serve him alcohol.”
Chugging at Intersection
• Just after 2:15 p.m. on April 6, a caller reported three subjects chugging a bottle of whiskey at an intersection in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. No arrests were made.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Wednesday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 137 inmates, including 124 in the general population and 13 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 101 were reported male and 23 were reported female. All WERC inmates were reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680 and the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.