Centralia Police Department
Tools Stolen From Shop
• At 8:54 a.m. on Monday, a burglary was reported in the 2000 block of Industrial Drive in Centralia. Power tools were stolen.
Protection Order Violated
• At 11:20 a.m. on Monday, police responded to a report of a violation of a protection order in the 1400 block of Lewis Street in Centralia. A court summons was issued for a 54-year-old Centralia man.
• At 5:54 p.m. on Monday, a burglary was reported at a home in the 600 block of West Main Street.
Juvenile Suspects Arrested in Centralia on Suspicion of Chehalis Theft
• At 11:50 p.m. on Monday, officers received a report of a theft in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue in Chehalis. A deputy with the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office found the suspect’s vehicle, which fled. Centralia police units deployed spike strips, ending the pursuit. Two juvenile suspects were arrested by the sheriff’s office.
Hit and Runs
• At 7:12 p.m. on Tuesday, a hit and run was reported at the intersection of Harrison Avenue and Johnson Road.
• At 1:55 p.m. on Wednesday, a hit and run was reported in the 500 block of South King Street.
• At 1:09 p.m. on Thursday, a hit and run was reported at the intersection of West Reynolds Avenue and Pearl Street.
• At 9:50 a.m. on Monday, an assault was reported over the weekend in the 300 block of Spruce Street.
• At 1:05 p.m. on Tuesday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 1000 block of Eckerson Road. A person reported items were stolen from their vehicle overnight.
Centralia Suspect Arrested on Assault Charge
• At 1:36 p.m. on Tuesday, police responded to the 100 block of Jalyn Street and arrested Thadius R. Richardson, 29, of Centralia, on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
Trespass Suspect Cited
• At 10:44 a.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 1800 block of Cooks Hill Road and cited Felicia A. Mader, 34, of Centralia, on suspicion of criminal trespass.
Suspects Arrested on Meth Charges, Warrants
• At 7:13 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the 500 block of South Tower Avenue and arrested Jayson L. Hart, 36, of Centralia, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and an outstanding felony warrant.
• At 3:17 a.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 700 block of North Tower Avenue and arrested Michael C. Witzel, 70, of Chehalis, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and an outstanding warrant.
• At 9:35 p.m. on Wednesday, a laptop computer was reported stolen in the 500 block of Warren Street.
Counterfeit Cash Reported
• At 5:57 p.m. on Wednesday, police received a report of a counterfeit bill being used at a business in the 1200 block of Mellen Street.
• At 9:58 a.m. on Thursday, a shoplifter was reported in the 100 block of West High Street. The incident reportedly occurred several weeks ago.
• At 1:36 p.m. on Thursday, a shoplifter was reported in the 1300 block of Lum Road.
• At 3:05 a.m. on Friday, police responded to the 200 block of East Maple Street and arrested Kyle R. Perkins, 27, of Centralia, on suspicion of DUI.
Chehalis Police Department
• At 11:54 a.m. on Tuesday, a scam was reported in the 300 block of Northwest Chehalis Avenue.
• At 2:01 p.m. on Tuesday, an iPhone was reported stolen from a store in the 10 block of Northeast Median Street. The theft suspect was caught on security footage.
• At 2:59 p.m. on Tuesday, a trespasser was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
• At 5:31 p.m. on Tuesday, a second-degree theft was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
• At 6:35 a.m. on Thursday, a shoplifter was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Woman Accused of Assault
• At 6:26 p.m. on Tuesday, a woman allegedly punched another woman in a parking lot in the 1100 block of South Market Boulevard.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 193 inmates, including 162 in general population, 30 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and one on work release. Of general population inmates, 127 were male and 35 female and of WERC inmates, 27 were male and three female.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Cody Neuenschwander with news tips. He can be reached at 807-8208 or email@example.com