Centralia Police Department
Violation of a Protection Order
• Bruno P. Ramirez, 52, Centralia, was arrested and booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly violating a protection order on the 100 block of North Cedar Street at 1:58 p.m. Tuesday.
• There was a two-vehicle, non-injury collision on the 200 East Chestnut Street at 3:22 p.m. Tuesday.
• Someone reported damage to a mailbox on the 3100 block of Cooks Hill Road at 3:39 p.m. Tuesday.
• Someone reported theft of mail from a residence on the 2200 block of Ham Hill Road at 11:55 a.m. Tuesday.
• A group of unknown suspects shoplifted items from an outlet store at 5:53 p.m. Tuesday.
• A woman reported that her purse was taken after she left it on top of her car on the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue at 10:30 p.m. Friday.
• A bicycle was stolen from the 1300 block of Belmont Avenue at 7:23 a.m. Wednesday.
• Someone reported the theft of items from a store on the 1300 block of Lum Road at 9:59 a.m. Tuesday.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
• Deputies responded to the 2200 block of Blair Road in Centralia 7:40 a.m. Tuesday to an in-progress burglary. When they arrived they saw that the door to a shop had been kicked in; however, no entry was made due to an audible alarm that was going off. K-9 Leko and his handler, Gabe Frase, responded and did a track that led them across the road to a spot where they believe the suspect, or suspects, got into a car and left. The estimated damage to the door and door frame is approximately $200.
• A 25-year-old Chehalis man reported at 2:11 p.m. Tuesday that sometime during the weekend an unknown suspect came on to his mother’s property on the 1100 block of North Fork Road and stole a game camera that he had recently installed. The total loss was $200.