CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• At 10:30 a.m. on Nov. 2, vehicle burnout damage at the Riverside Golf Club in the 1400 block of Northwest Airport Road was reported to have occurred sometime overnight.
Teens With Fireworks
• A group of teens were reportedly setting off fireworks in a play area in the 200 block of Southwest 13th Street just after 12:30 p.m. on Nov. 2.
Bike on Train Tracks
• At 10:55 p.m. on Nov. 2, a caller who was watching the railroad cam reported seeing a person riding a bike behind a train on the rail line going south.
• Two people reported injuries from a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of Northeast Median Street and North National Avenue just after 1:50 p.m. on Nov. 3.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle accident was reported at the intersection of Northwest Louisiana Avenue and Northwest Chamber of Commerce Way at 5:20 p.m. on Nov. 3.
Trouble On the School Bus
• Just after 1:50 p.m. on Nov. 3, a caller at the intersection of Southeast Prospect Street and Southeast Westside Drive reported “his bus driver just smacked a kid.” The caller stated “everyone (was) yelling at him for calling 911” and said he was “scared he’s going to get in trouble,” adding he “doesn’t want to get in trouble, just wants law enforcement to know about the driver.”
• Three “hostile subjects” were reportedly kicking doors and yelling outside a business in the 1500 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just before 6:10 p.m. on Nov. 3. No arrests were made.
• An unidentified subject reportedly “made threats” towards a man and his service dog in the 700 block of Southwest Pacific Avenue at approximately 6:55 p.m. on Nov. 3. No arrests were made.
Trespassed From Property
• A woman was permanently trespassed from a business in the 1400 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at approximately 8:05 p.m. on Nov. 3.
• A man who was reportedly “walking up to vehicles and yelling at people” at a property in the 1100 block of South Market Street just after 11:55 p.m. on Nov. 3 was trespassed from the property.
• A vehicle theft reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at approximately 11:15 p.m. on Nov. 3 is under investigation.
• A report of a suspicious vehicle made in the 700 block of Southwest 18th Street just after 7:10 a.m. on Nov. 4 is under investigation.
CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A homeowner reported damage to the window in the 1100 block of Mellen Street just before 10:55 a.m. on Nov. 2 that was apparently caused by a bb.
• Graffiti was reported inside a building in the 1300 block of Rose Street just after 8:05 a.m. on Nov. 3. The suspect reportedly forced open a door to access the building.
• Just before 8:20 a.m. on Nov. 3, damage to a business’ window in the 1300 block of Lum Road that was caused by someone throwing a trash can lid through the window sometime overnight was reported.
• A 37-year-old transient was arrested in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue just after 10:30 p.m. on Nov. 2 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged trespassing.
• Medication was reported stolen from a residence in the 1000 block of B Street at 9:05 a.m. on Nov. 3.
• A phone was reported stolen from the 100 block of South Silver Street just after 3:35 p.m. on Nov. 3.
• A subject was cited for a hit-and-run at the intersection of View and Harrison Avenues at 11:40 a.m. on Nov. 3.
• A hit-and-run to a fence in the 1200 block of Long Road was reported just before 3:05 p.m. on Nov. 3. A silver SUV reportedly lost control, struck the fence and fled the area.
• A Centralia woman was arrested in the 2400 block of Howard Avenue just after 11:40 a.m. on Nov. 3 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for fourth-degree assault, domestic violence, after allegedly striking a household member with a belt.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 166 inmates, including 152 in the general population and 14 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center (WERC). Of general population inmates, 122 were reported male and 30 were reported female. Of the WERC inmates, 12 were reported male and two were reported female.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Department can be reached at 360-496-6636. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.