CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported at the intersection of Johnson Road and Borst Avenue just after 2:55 p.m. on May 13.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported in the 1000 block of Ellsbury Street just before 5:10 p.m. on May 13.
• A minor vehicle accident was reported at the intersection of North Pearl and West Maple streets just after 9:30 a.m. on May 14.
• A minor vehicle accident was reported in the 1400 block of South Gold Street just after 1:50 p.m. on May 14.
• Injuries were reported after a motorcycle rear-ended another vehicle at the intersection of West Oakview Avenue and North Pearl Street just after 4:30 p.m. on May 14. The Centralia Police Department did not release information on who was injured or the extent of their injuries.
• A minor vehicle accident was reported at the intersection of Borst Avenue and Johnson Road at 5:05 p.m. on May 14.
• A small passenger car reportedly hit a pickup truck in the 600 block of Silver Street at 3 p.m. on May 13 and fled the scene.
• A hit-and-run reported in the 1400 block of Harrison Avenue just before 3:25 p.m. on May 14 is under investigation.
• Two people from Centralia were arrested in the 100 block of West High Street just before 6 p.m. on May 13 and were booked into the Lewis County Jail on outstanding Centralia Municipal Court warrants after they allegedly tried to steal merchandise from a store.
• Cash was reported stolen from a business in the 500 block of Harrison Avenue just after 9:15 p.m. on May 13. The case is under investigation.
• Just before 4:55 p.m. on May 14, a catalytic converter was reported stolen from the 1000 block of Scammon Creek Road sometime overnight.
• A go-cart was reported stolen from the 1300 block of Rose Street just after 12:50 p.m. on May 15.
• Just after 7:55 p.m. on May 15, a caller in the 300 block of West Fourth Street reported an acquaintance stole money from them.
• A man was arrested at the intersection of East Locust Street and Centralia College Boulevard at approximately 12:30 a.m. on May 14 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail on an outstanding Department of Corrections warrant and for third-degree assault after he allegedly kicked an officer while he was being searched.
• Just before 9:50 p.m. on May 14, a caller reported two tires on their vehicle in the 400 block of East Pine Street had been slashed sometime overnight.
• At approximately 10:55 a.m. on May 14, officers found a vehicle in the 1300 block of Belmont Avenue that had been stolen out of another county.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A case of second-degree theft reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue was reported just after 8:15 p.m. on May 14.
• A verbal dispute was reported in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue at 2:20 p.m. on May 13. A man reportedly coughed on money before handing it to an employee then became upset when the employee put on gloves.
• A subject was cited for a marijuana violation in the 1000 block of Southwest 20th Street just after 2:30 p.m. on May 13.
• A death reported in the 1700 block of South Market Boulevard just before 10:20 a.m. on May 14 is under investigation.
• A non-injury vehicle accident was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at approximately 12:40 p.m. on May 14.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle accident was reported in the 1100 block of South Market Boulevard just after 4:10 p.m. on May 15.
• A case of trespassing was reported in the 1100 block of Southwest Sylvenus Street just before 5 p.m. on May 14 after a woman reportedly climbed into the wood box car behind the Veterans Memorial Museum. No arrests were made.
• A vehicle prowl was reported in the 400 block of Northeast Adams Avenue just after 7:35 a.m. on May 13.
• A vehicle prowl was reported in the 500 block of Northeast Adams Avenue at 11:55 a.m. on May 13.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Monday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 141 inmates, including 123 in the general population and 18 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center (WERC). Of general population inmates, 104 were reported male and 19 were reported female. Of the WERC inmates, 15 were reported male and three were reported female.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Department can be reached at 360-496-6636. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.