CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• An attempted burglary at a residence in the 2200 block of Ninth Street was reported just before 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 16.
• Damage to a door caused by someone trying to break into a business in the 100 block of North Tower Avenue was reported at 7:30 a.m. on Dec. 18.
• Fraudulent activity on several bank accounts reported in the 500 block of West Pine Street just before 9:45 a.m. on Dec. 16 is under investigation.
• Merchandise was reported stolen from a business in the 400 block of East Summa Street just before 2:20 p.m. on Dec. 16.
• Tools were reported stolen from a carport in the 400 block of South Washington Avenue at 11:45 a.m. on Dec. 17.
• Property was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1200 block of West Main Street just before 8:55 a.m. on Dec. 18. Damage to the vehicle indicated the suspect may have tried to steal it as well, according to police.
• A tool was reported stolen from a business in the 1600 block of Harrison Avenue at approximately 4:25 p.m. on Dec. 18. The incident is under investigation.
• A subject was cited for shoplifting in the 500 block of South Tower Avenue just after 3:45 p.m. on Dec. 19.
• Angela N. Johnston, 44, of Rochester, was arrested at the intersection of West Fourth and North Pearl streets just after 3 a.m. on Dec. 17 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly driving under the influence.
• Brandon J. Alcorn, 33, of Lincoln City, was arrested in the 1100 block of View Avenue at approximately 8 a.m. on Dec. 17 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for criminal impersonation and third-degree assault after he allegedly gave officers false information about his identity and then tried to bite an officer during his arrest.
• A subject was referred to the Lewis County Prosecutor’s Office for charging just before 5:50 p.m. on Dec. 19 after they allegedly opened the door to a vehicle in the 1500 block of Lewis Street and pushed a drill into a victim’s side. The victim did not sustain any injuries.
• A subject was cited for trespassing in the 100 block of South Silver Street just before 10 a.m. on Dec. 17.
• A driver was issued an infraction after he lost control of his truck in the 1700 block of North Pearl Street at approximately 10:40 p.m. on Dec. 17, traveled off the roadway and collided with a residential fence and a tree. He sustained minor injuries and no one else was hurt, according to police.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A trailer was reported missing from the 2500 block of Northwest Kresky Avenue just before 10 a.m. on Dec. 17.
Threatening to Shoot
• At approximately 10:10 a.m. on Dec. 17, a caller reported a man was harassing an employee in the 1200 block of South Market Boulevard and had threatened to shoot her. He was trespassed from the location and no arrests were made.
• A report of forgery made in the 2000 block of Northeast Kresky Avenue just after 2:50 p.m. on Dec. 17 is under investigation.
• A third-degree theft was reported in the 700 block of South Market Boulevard at approximately 3:35 p.m. on Dec. 17.
• A flatscreen TV was reported stolen from the 2100 block of North National Avenue just before 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 18.
• Shoplifting was reported in the 1700 block of North National Avenue just after 10:45 a.m. on Dec. 18.
• At least one subject was arrested in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just after 7 p.m. on Dec. 18 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly shoplifting.
• A subject reportedly stole food from a business in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue just after 11:55 p.m. on Dec. 19.
• A report of malicious mischief made in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at 9:45 p.m. on Dec. 17 is under investigation.
• A non-injury, multi-vehicle accident was reported in the 100 block of Northeast Hampe Way at 7:15 p.m. on Dec. 17.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue just before 9 p.m. on Dec. 19.
• At 4 p.m. on Dec. 18, a caller in the 700 block of South Market Boulevard reported their basement was flooding.
• Just after 1:30 a.m. on Dec. 19, there was a report of a band member assaulting a bartender “over wages” in the 300 block of Northwest Chehalis Avenue. No arrests were made.
• An assault reported in the 200 block of Southwest John Street just after 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 19 is under investigation.
• Charles D. Mitchell, 26, of Chehalis, was referred to the Lewis County Prosecutor’s Office on charges of second- and fourth-degree assault, domestic violence, after he was allegedly involved in a dispute in the 400 block of Northeast Washington Avenue that was reported just after 3:40 p.m. on Dec. 19.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Monday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 143 inmates, including 128 in the general population and 15 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 107 were reported male and 21 were reported female. All WERC inmates were reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Department can be reached at 360-496-6636.
If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.