CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Trio of Juveniles Referred for Alcohol Charges
• At 8:27 a.m. Monday, police responded to the 800 block of Eshom Road and referred a juvenile to the Lewis County Prosecutor’s Office on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol and supplying liquor to minors. Two other juveniles were referred on charges of minor in possession of alcohol.
Florida Resident Issued Summons For Protection
• At 2:12 p.m. Monday, police responded to the 900 block of South Scheuber Road and later issued a summons to a 24-year-old Cape Coral, Florida resident on suspicion of violating a protection order.
House Broken Into, Spray Painted
• At 4:40 p.m. Monday, police responded to the 1200 block of South Tower Avenue, where a caller reported someone broke into their residence and spray painted the walls.
• At 5:54 p.m. Monday, a theft of a medication was reported in the 200 block of West Reynolds Avenue.
Driver Cited After Injury Collision
• At 5:57 p.m. Monday, police responded to the 8000 block of Interstate 5 to a three-vehicle collision with injuries. The at-fault driver was issued an infraction.
Suspect Booked for Violating Protection Order
• At 9:23 p.m. Monday, police responded to the 600 block of West Roanoke Street and arrested Daniel G. Price, 30, of Centralia on suspicion of violating a no contact order, fourth-degree assault — domestic violence and interfering with the reporting of domestic violence.
Storage Box Vandalized
• At 7:43 a.m. Tuesday, a caller in the 1200 block of West First Street reported vandalism to a storage box.
Police Arrest Intoxicated Drivers
• At 8:50 a.m. Tuesday, police responded to the 1900 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested Aurora S. Fulmer, 35, of Centralia on suspicion of driving under the influence after allegedly rear ending another vehicle.
• At 11:02 p.m. Thursday, police responded to Reynolds and Belmont avenues and arrested Paul V. Edwards, 35, of Tumwater on suspicion of driving under the influence. Edwards allegedly drove his vehicle off the roadway and struck a fire hydrant.
Vehicle Stolen More Than a Month Ago
• At 1:04 p.m. Tuesday, a theft of a 2004 Toyota Sequoia was reported in the 1700 block of Kresky Avenue. The actual theft happened sometime between Sept. 9 and Oct. 15.
Driver Arrested, Released For Hit and Run, Suspended License
• At 9:17 p.m. Tuesday, police responded to the 1700 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested and released a 36-year-old Centralia resident on suspicion of hit and run and third degree driving with a suspended license.
Driver Cited for Suspended License
• At 3:57 a.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 300 block of North Pearl Street and arrested and released a 44-year-old Rochester resident on suspicion of driving on a suspended license.
Police Investigate Methamphetamine and
• At 5:13 a.m. Thursday, police responded to the 900 block of South Scheuber Road and began investigating a person for possible meth and heroin possession.
Hit and Runs
• At 4:11 p.m. Wednesday, a hit and run was reported at Pearl Street and Centralia College Boulevard.
• At 10:39 p.m. Thursday, a hit and run was reported in the 800 block of Marion Street.
Person Found Passed Out With Head Injury
• At 6:44 a.m. Thursday, a male subject was found in the 400 block of North Oak Street passed out on the sidewalk with an injury to the head. Police are investigating, and are unsure whether the injury was from a fall or an assault.
Screen Torn From Window
• At 10:49 a.m. Thursday, police were dispatched to the 2000 block of Borst Avenue, where someone attempted to break into a building. A screen was torn from the building’s window.
• At 3:30 p.m. Thursday, the staff of a business in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue reported a male customer kicked and damaged a self-checkout register.
Police Arrest Trespass Suspect
• At 11:40 p.m. Thursday, police responded to the 200 block of East Chestnut Street and arrested Kearsten K. Brow, 27, on suspicion of first-degree criminal trespass.
Assault Suspects Booked
• At 11:44 a.m. Thursday, police responded to the 400 block of South Gold Street and arrested Wayne A. Hamblin, 19, of Centralia on suspicion of fourth-degree assault — domestic violence and malicious mischief.
• At 4:28 p.m. Thursday, police were dispatched to the 1400 block of Lewis Street and arrested James E. Koons, 53, of Centralia on suspicion of fourth-degree assault — domestic violence and third-degree malicious mischief.
• At 11:15 p.m. Thursday, police responded to the 400 block of North Ash Street and arrested Derek S. Keeling, 31, of Centralia on suspicion of fourth-degree assault — domestic violence.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• At 11:44 a.m. Monday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 300 block of Northeast Adams Avenue. Someone stole change.
LEWIS COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Deputies Arrest Assault Suspects
• At 2:10 p.m. Monday, deputies responded to the 200 block of Chehalis Valley Drive and arrested Elizabeth M. Teagle, 42, of Chehalis on suspicion of fourth-degree assault — domestic violence.
• At 8 a.m. Thursday, deputies responded to the 200 block of Van Hoesen Road, Onalaska, and arrested Donald A. Brown, 47, of Centralia on suspicion of fourth-degree assault — domestic violence, fourth-degree assault and resisting arrest.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
• As of Wednesday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 218 inmates, with 182 in general population, 33 in the work ethic and restitution center and three on work release. Of general population inmates, 144 were male and 38 were female and of WERC inmates, 29 were male and four were female. A total of 40 inmates were booked through contracts outside Lewis County.