Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2014 10:11 am
A 71-year-old Toledo man was setting a mole trap using a 12-gauge shotgun shell when the trap accidentally discharged and hit his hand, according to the fire chief for the Toledo Fire Department.
Medics responded to the 500 block of Collins Road at about 4:25 p.m. Monday.
kA 4=2DDlQAbQmkDA2? 4=2DDlQDaQm%96 >2? H2D EC62E65 2E E96 D46?6 2?5 =2E6C EC2?DA@CE65 E@ E96 %@=65@ p:CA@CE H96C6 96 H2D 2:C=:7E65 E@ $@FE9H6DE (2D9:?8E@? |65:42= r6?E6C :? '2?4@FG6C[ D2:5 vC2?E (:=E32?<[ 49:67 7@C E96 %@=65@ u:C6 s6A2CE>6?E] w:D :?;FC:6D H6C6 4@?D:56C65 D6C:@FD[ 3FE ?@E =:76\E9C62E6?:?8]k^DA2?mk^Am
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 10:11 am.