CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Mark A. Silva, 41, of Centralia, was arrested at the intersection of West Pear and Yew streets at approximately 3:20 p.m. on June 30 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly vandalizing vehicles.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision at the intersection of Centralia College Boulevard and South Pearl Street was reported just before noon on July 1.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A subject was cited for fourth-degree assault, domestic violence, in the 700 block of Southwest Cascade Avenue at 8:30 a.m. on June 30.
• Items were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Jalyn Street at 11:35 a.m. on June 30.
• Clothing was reported stolen from the 1400 block of Lum Road just before 5 p.m. on June 30.
• Miscellaneous items were reported stolen from the 1300 block of Alexander Street just before 6:10 p.m. on June 30.
• Wire was reported stolen from the 200 block of West Main Street at approximately 11:50 a.m. on July 1.
• A subject was cited in the 500 block of South Tower Avenue at 3 p.m. on July 1 for allegedly stealing a baby bottle and a butane lighter.
• A vicious dog was reported in the 1800 block of South Market Boulevard at approximately 12:20 p.m. on June 30.
Windows Broken By BB Gun
• At 2:15 p.m. on June 30, a caller in the 500 block of Northwest Chamber of Commerce Way reported two of their windows had been shot out with a BB gun.
• A case of harassment reported in the 100 block of Water Street just before 2:45 a.m. on July 1 is under investigation.
• A child’s bicycle was reported stolen from the 1900 block of Southwest Snively Avenue just after 5:20 p.m. on July 1. The caller said the theft likely occurred around 8:40 p.m. on Monday.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 144 inmates, including 99 in the general population and 45 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 86 were reported male and 13 were reported female. Of the WERC inmates, 36 were reported male and 9 were reported female.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680 and the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.