CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Just before 3:20 p.m. on Oct. 13, there was a report of damage to several vehicles in the 300 block of East Pear Street that occurred sometime overnight.
• At approximately 8:10 a.m. on Oct. 14, checks and cash were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 200 block of Susan Street sometime overnight.
• Just before 8:15 a.m. on Oct. 14, hair accessories were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1200 block of West Main Street sometime overnight.
• A subject was arrested in the 400 block of North Oak Street just before 12:40 p.m. on Oct. 14 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
• A hit-and-run was reported in the 2000 block of Borst Avenue just after 1:10 p.m. on Oct. 14.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A fourth-degree assault reported in the 500 block of Southeast Washington Avenue was reported at approximately 8:35 p.m. on Oct. 13.
• A vehicle reportedly crashed into a power pole in the 400 block of North Market Boulevard just before 11:50 p.m. on Oct. 13 and knocked out power to the area. The vehicle fled the scene.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported at the intersection of West Main Street and Southwest State Street at 5:55 p.m. on Oct. 14.
• At approximately 10:10 a.m. on Oct. 14, a second-degree burglary that occurred sometime overnight was reported in the 1600 block of North National Avenue.
• A subject was cited for attempted shoplifting in the 1700 block of North National Avenue at 4:15 p.m. on Oct. 14.
• A subject was arrested at 3:10 a.m. Oct. 15 in the 1600 block of North National Avenue and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for second-degree burglary after he allegedly broke into a warehouse.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 136 inmates, including 120 in the general population and 16 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 103 were reported male and 17 were reported female. All WERC inmates were reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Department can be reached at 360-496-6636. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.