CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A second-degree burglary that occurred in the 1500 block of North National Avenue sometime over the weekend was reported at approximately 7:45 a.m. on Oct. 11.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported in the 600 block of Northwest Arkansas Way just after 1 p.m. on Oct. 11.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported in the 1100 block of South Market Boulevard just after 2:20 p.m. on Oct. 11.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported at the intersection of Northwest Arkansas Way and Northwest Louisiana Avenue just after 11:55 a.m. on Oct. 12.
• A vehicle prowl that occurred in the 10 block of Southwest 10th Street sometime overnight was reported at approximately 4:25 p.m. on Oct. 12.
• An attempted vehicle prowl was reported in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue just after midnight on Oct. 13.
CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Theft and Burglary
• Construction materials were reported stolen from the 1200 block of Mellen Street at 7:35 a.m. on Oct. 11.
• A catalytic converter theft that occurred in the 1400 block of Harrison Avenue sometime within the past few weeks was reported at approximately 1:30 p.m. on Oct. 11.
• A generator was reported stolen from the 900 block of West Second Street just after 1:45 p.m. on Oct. 11.
• Items were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1000 block of B Street just after 6:25 a.m. on Oct. 12.
• A residential burglary in the 1100 block of North Washington Avenue was reported just after 7:30 a.m. on Oct. 12.
• A subject was arrested in the 100 block of Jackson Street at 7:55 a.m. on Oct. 12 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for an alleged attempted vehicle prowl and on outstanding warrants.
• An electronic device was reported stolen from an unlocked office in the 1000 block of South Scheuber Road just after 8 p.m. on Oct. 12.
• A burglary at a business in the 200 block of Floral Street that occurred sometime overnight was reported just after 8:35 a.m. on Oct. 13. The incident is under investigation.
Under the Influence
• Victor H. Prado Rangel, 19, of Centralia, was arrested in the 1000 block of Ellsbury Street just after 10:50 p.m. on Oct. 11 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly being in physical control of a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol.
• Ciera R. Walden, 28, of Centralia, was arrested at the intersection of North Pearl and West Magnolia streets just before 9:20 p.m. on Oct. 12 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly driving under the influence after being involved in a collision.
• A hit-and-run that caused damage to a sign at the intersection of the Airport Road overpass and Ellsbury Street was reported at 11:15 p.m. on Oct. 11.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported at the intersection of Alder and West Cherry streets just after 9:10 p.m. on Oct. 12.
• A subject was cited for criminal trespassing in the 600 block of South Pearl Street just before 11 a.m. on Oct. 12.
• A subject was arrested at the intersection of Rhobina and Lincoln streets just after 4:30 p.m. on Oct. 12 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly providing a false name to police officers in an attempt to evade arrest.
• A possible assault reported in the 2000 block of Industrial Drive at 9:55 a.m. on Oct. 13 is under investigation.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Wednesday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 145 inmates, including 130 in the general population and 15 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 111 were reported male and 19 were reported female. All WERC inmates were reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Department can be reached at 360-496-6636. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.