CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A minor two-vehicle accident was reported in the 1200 block of South Gold Street at 9:40 a.m. on May 23. No arrests were made
• A minor two-vehicle collision was reported at Harrison Avenue and East High Street shortly before 12:20 p.m. on May 24.
• An unidentified man stole several items from a business in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue just after 10:20 p.m. on May 23. The man fled on foot once he was confronted by store employees. No arrests were made.
• A 31-year-old man was cited for shoplifting in the 1300 block of Lum Road shortly after 12:35 p.m. on May 24. He was arrested and released.
• A 31-year-old man from Centralia was identified and cited for stealing doughnuts in the 500 block of South Tower Avenue. He was arrested and released.
• Several people were trespassed from a former bank property in the 100 block of South Pearl street after an officer found them setting up a site to sleep on the property just after 2:05 a.m. on May 24. No arrests were made.
• A 36-year-old person from Centralia was cited and released for criminal trespass in the second-degree after refusing to leave a property he was trespassed from in the 300 block of North Gold Street shortly after 3 p.m. on May 24.
• A person reported an unknown suspect dumped rotten milk on their car in the 2800 block of Russell Road at 8:20 a.m. on May 24.
• A 54-year-old man from Centralia was arrested and booked for assaulting his sister during a dispute in the 1100 block of Marion Street. Since the man had a standing project order barring him from the residence, he was arrested for burglary and other charges.
• An unknown suspect broke a window and stole a vehicle’s registration in the 1100 block of Scammon Creek Road short after 12:25 p.m. on May 24.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A person reported he had been raped in the 500 block of Southeast Washington Avenue just before 10 a.m. on May 20.
• Employees at a business in the 1200 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue asked officers to trespass a woman from the property after she tried to set up camp in the parking lot just before 11:30 a.m. on May 20.
• A woman who previously broke into a house in the 200 block of North Market Boulevard was reported trespassing at the property again shortly after 2:40 p.m. on May 20.
• A person broke a window to a vehicle and reportedly stole a purse in the 1500 block of Rice Road shortly after 9:35 p.m. on May 20. No arrests were made.
• A group of six teenagers were reportedly being aggressive and obnoxious at a park in the 200 block of Southwest 13th Street just before 8:45 p.m. on May 21. The reporting party stated the teens were spraying kids and toys with Pepsi. No arrests were made
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen in the 300 block of Northwest Chehalis Avenue shortly before 11:25 a.m. on May 21. No arrests were made.
• A woman reportedly stole a bottle of alcohol from the 500 block of South Market Boulevard shortly before 3:50 p.m. on May 23. The suspect was arrested and released.
• A pickup was reported stolen from the 800 block of West Main Street shortly after 11:40 a.m. on May 21. No arrests were made.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury, non-blocking accident was reported at Northwest State Avenue and Northwest Geary Street shortly before 3:50 p.m. on May 22 after the reporting party swerved to avoid hitting a cat. No arrests were made
• A two-vehicle accident was reported in the 100 block of South Market Boulevard at 10:25 a.m. on May 23.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported at West Main Street and Northwest Cascade Avenue shortly after 5:30 p.m. on May 23.
• Counterfeit money was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just before 5:55 p.m. on May 23.