CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A vehicle was reported stolen from the 100 block of South Railroad Avenue just before 12:10 p.m. on May 17.
Stolen Vehicle Recovered
• A stolen vehicle was located at the intersection of North Pearl and West Hanson streets at 6:15 p.m. on May 18 and was returned to its owner.
• Casey D. Thompson, 24, of Kennewick, was arrested in the 200 block of North Pearl Street at approximately 8:55 p.m. on May 17 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail on an outstanding warrant and for alleged criminal impersonation.
• A burglary reported at a business in the 800 block of North Tower Avenue just after 11 p.m. on May 18 is under investigation.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen from the 10 block of South Market Boulevard just before 7:45 a.m. on May 17.
• License plates were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 400 block of North Market Boulevard just before 11:05 a.m. on May 18.
• A second-degree theft reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just after 9:35 p.m. on May 18 is under investigation.
• Just before 5:25 p.m. on May 17, a caller in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue requested that a disorderly customer be trespassed from the business.
• Just before 3:30 p.m. on May 18, a caller reported that a man was “screaming and cussing” while “throwing around a bicycle” in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. No arrests were made.
• Just before 6:30 p.m. on May 18, a caller requested that a man who was reportedly harassing a woman in the drive-through of a business in the 1200 block of South Market Boulevard be trespassed.
• A case of malicious mischief reported in the 2000 block of Southwest Salsbury Avenue at 9:15 a.m. on May 18 is under investigation.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue was reported just before 10:10 a.m. on May 18.
• An express van reportedly backed into a vehicle in the 400 block of North Market Boulevard at approximately 3:50 p.m. on May 18 and left the scene.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Wednesday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 156 inmates, including 141 in the general population and 15 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 114 were reported male and 27 were reported female. All WERC inmates were reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680 and the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.