Chehalis Police Department
• A Sheltie-breed dog was reported stolen in the 70 block of Southwest Chehalis Avenue at about 8 a.m. on Aug. 16.
• Third-degree theft was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at about 4:15 p.m. on Aug. 16.
• Reports of a firearm discharge were made in the 1000 block of Northwest Maryland Avenue at about 9 p.m. on Aug. 16. No arrests were made and no other information was provided.
Centralia Police Department
• Scrap metal was reportedly stolen from a site on the 1800 block of Centralia Boulevard at about 10:30 a.m. on Aug. 16.
• A vehicle-versus-bicycle collision was reported near the corner of South Pearl Street and West Plum Street at about 6:10 p.m. on Aug. 16. No arrests were made and the cyclist sustained minor injuries.
• A two-vehicle collision was reported in the 200 block of Floral Street at about 4:30 p.m. on Aug. 17.
Protection Order Violation
• Luke A. Roberton, 46, of Lynnwood, was arrested and booked for allegedly violating a protection order while in the 1000 block of Crosby Avenue at about 3:30 p.m. on Aug. 16.
• A 19-year-old Centralia woman was arrested and released on fourth-degree assault charges after she allegedly cut another person’s hair during a dispute in the 300 block of East Magnolia Street at about 3:20 p.m. on Aug. 16.
Catalytic Converter Theft
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen in the 3000 block of Borst Avenue at about 12:45 p.m. on Aug. 17. No arrests were made.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
As of Wednesday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 137 inmates, including 121 in the general population and 16 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 99 were reported male and 22 were reported female. All WERC inmates were reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680 and the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.