CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Minor injuries were reported after a vehicle collided with a parked vehicle at the intersection of Harrison Avenue and N Street at approximately 9 a.m. on April 14.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision at the intersection of North Pearl Street and Centralia College Boulevard was reported just after 12:25 p.m. on April 14.
• Injuries were reported following a two-vehicle collision at the intersection of East Summa Street and Kresky Avenue just after 5:45 p.m. on April 14. No further information was provided.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision at the intersection of Harrison Avenue and northbound Interstate 5 was reported at approximately 11:55 a.m. on April 15.
• Julian B. McIntosh, 26, of White City, Oregon, was arrested in the 600 block of Yew Street just before 9:45 a.m. on April 14 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
• A woman was referred to the Centralia Municipal Court at 9:30 p.m. on April 14 for alleged fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
• A door lock in the 1100 block of J Street was reported damaged just after 5:15 p.m. on April 14.
• A man was arrested in the 700 block of North Tower Avenue just after 2:50 a.m. on April 15 for allegedly damaging a shed. He was released.
Theft and Burglary
• Clothing was reported stolen from the 1400 block of Lum Road at approximately 2:40 p.m. on April 15.
• Merchandise was reported stolen from a business in the 1400 block of Lum Road at approximately 2:40 p.m. on April 15.
• A cell phone was reported stolen from the 700 block of Harrison Avenue just after 6:20 p.m. on April 15.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• At approximately 10:20 a.m. on April 14, a caller reported that a man in the 600 block of North National Avenue was “screaming slurs.” No arrests were made.
• At approximately 2 p.m. on April 15, a caller requested that a man “yelling at employees and refusing to leave” a business in the 700 block of South Market Boulevard be trespassed. He reportedly stated “he will only leave if he’s arrested and can get an attorney.” No arrests were made.
• Just before 3 p.m. on April 15, a caller reported a man who had previously refused to leave a business in the 1200 block of Southwest William Avenue was watching the building from across the street. No arrests were made.
• At 9 p.m. on April 15, a caller reported that a man in the 600 block of Northeast Franklin Avenue was “walking up and down the street yelling/swearing and throwing/kicking things.” No arrests were made.
Theft and Burglary
• A subject was arrested and released for a third-degree theft reported in the 1700 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just before 7:40 p.m. on April 14.
• Chelsea Hensley, 29, of Chehalis, was arrested in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at 2 p.m. on April 15 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for second-degree burglary after she allegedly attempted to shoplift.
• Just after 2:50 a.m. on April 15, a caller reported hearing “what is believed to be one gunshot” in the 300 block of Southwest Ninth Street. The caller reported that “the gunshot sounded real close.” No arrests were made.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Wednesday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 125 inmates, including 94 in the general population and 31 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 75 were reported male and 19 were reported female. Of the WERC inmates, 30 were reported male and one was reported female.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680 and the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.