CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
More Catalytic Converters Stolen
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1000 block of South Gold Street just after 9:50 a.m. on May 7.
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1600 block of South Gold Street just before 11:30 a.m. on May 7.
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1300 block of Alexander Street just before 2:10 p.m. on May 7.
• A wallet was reported stolen from the 600 block of South King Street at 1:45 p.m. on May 9.
• Clothing was reported stolen from a retail outlet in the 100 block of West High Street just after 11:05 a.m. on May 7.
• Sloan D. Schoffstall, 39, of Centralia, was arrested in the 1400 block of Harrison Avenue at approximately 6:40 p.m. on May 9 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged second-degree assault, unlawful imprisonment, harassment — threats to kill and interfering with reporting of domestic violence.
• Ryan J. May, 40, of Centralia, was arrested in the 600 block of Harrison Avenue just before 7:40 p.m. on May 8 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly obstructing a public servant and driving under the influence.
• Able M. Isguerra Jr., 28, of Centralia, was arrested in the 100 block of West Magnolia Street just after 12:20 a.m. on May 9 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for an alleged hit-and-run and for allegedly driving under the influence.
• A subject was arrested and released in the 500 block of West Seventh Street just before 4 p.m. on May 9 for alleged criminal trespassing.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• An attempted vehicle theft in the 2100 block of North National Avenue was reported at approximately 10:10 a.m. on May 7.
• Just before 12:50 p.m. on May 8, a caller reported that items were stolen out of his hotel room in the 100 block of Southwest Intestate Avenue during a stay in April.
• A cell phone wallet was reported stolen from the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at approximately 4:35 p.m. on May 8.
• Two catalytic converters were reported stolen from the 2100 block of North National Avenue just after 9:05 p.m. on May 9.
• A vehicle prowl reported in the 700 block of Northwest Liberty Place just before 6 a.m. on May 10 is under investigation.
• A non-injury, two vehicle collision in the 600 block of Northwest Chamber of Commerce Way was reported just before 11 a.m. on May 7.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision in the 1000 block of Northwest Airport Road was reported just after 11:05 p.m. on May 7.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision in the 800 block of West Main Street was reported at 7:10 p.m. on May 7.
• A woman suffered injuries from an airbag impact after an SUV and a truck with a trailer were involved in a collision in the 1000 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue just before 10:20 a.m. on May 8.
• Minor injuries were reported due to a two-vehicle collision that occurred at the intersection of Northeast Washington Avenue and Northeast Boistfort Street just after 12:15 p.m. on May 8.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue was reported at 6:10 p.m. on May 8.
• Minor injuries were reported after a hit-and-run in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just before 5:25 p.m. on May 7.
• An attempt to cut a portion of an exhaust off of a vehicle in the 2100 block of North National Avenue was reported at approximately 11:40 a.m. on May 7.
• A case of malicious mischief reported in the 300 block of Southwest James Street at 11:55 a.m. on May 7 is under investigation.
Recovered Stolen Vehicle
• A stolen vehicle was recovered in the 200 block of Southeast Park Hill Drive at approximately 5:50 p.m. on May 7.
• A physical dispute between a man and a woman involving a baby was reported on southbound Interstate 5 Exit 79 at approximately 8:45 p.m. on May 8. The man was reportedly “holding the baby in the air and the female was trying to get the baby.” A caller later reported that the woman “tripped with the child” and possibly dropped them in a field. No arrests were made and the incident was referred to the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office for further review.
• Just after 11:40 p.m. on May 7, a caller in the 300 block of Southwest Third Street reported that her neighbor was upset because the caller “had her music up,” kicked down her door and asked “if she wanted to ‘run hands.’” No arrests were made.
• A dispute was reported in the 500 block of Southeast Washington Avenue just after 5 p.m. on May 9. A subject stated they did not want to press charges and no arrests were made.
• A woman was reportedly yelling for help during an argument in the 1400 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just before 9:20 p.m. on May 9. No arrests were made.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Monday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 144 inmates, including 130 in the general population and 14 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 103 were reported male and 27 were reported female. All WERC inmates were reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680 and the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.