CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A hit-and-run was reported in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue at 1:10 p.m. on March 15.
• A hit-and-run was reported in the 1000 block of B Street just after 1:15 p.m. on March 16.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported at the intersection of North King and West Main streets at approximately 12:20 p.m. on March 16.
• A fourth-degree assault involving juveniles that was reported in the 900 block of Johnson Road just after 2:15 p.m. on March 15 is under investigation.
• A Glenoma man was arrested at the intersection of South Silver and West Walnut streets just before 3:25 p.m. on March 15 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for fourth-degree assault.
• An unidentified woman is wanted for questioning regarding an assault reported in the 900 block of Harrison Avenue at approximately 9 p.m. on March 15. The woman allegedly struck a store employee when he refused her service.
• A Centralia man was cited for fourth-degree assault in the 700 block of Harrison Avenue just before 5:50 a.m. on March 16.
• A Centralia man was arrested in the 500 block of South Cedar Street just before 9:45 a.m. on March 16 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for third-degree theft and several outstanding misdemeanor warrants.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A woman reportedly left her two kids in her vehicle when she went into a store in the 1400 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just before 1:55 p.m. on March 15. The woman drove off with the children when the reporting party confronted her.
• A motorcycle rider who wasn’t wearing a helmet reportedly ran through a stop sign, slid and hit his head in the 600 block of Southwest Pacific Avenue at approximately 3:55 p.m. on March 15.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle accident was reported at the intersection of Northwest Chamber of Commerce Way and Northwest State Avenue just before 11:15 a.m. on March 16.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle accident was reported in the 1300 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just before 2:35 p.m. on March 16.
• A hit-and-run was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just after 8:30 p.m. on March 15.
• At 4 p.m. on March 15, a caller from Seattle reported a possible animal abuse situation in the 500 block of Southwest Cascade Avenue.
• A family dispute was reported in the 600 block of Southwest William Avenue at 10:05 p.m. on March 15.
• A neighborhood dispute regarding a fence was reported in the 500 block of Southwest William Avenue just after 6:40 p.m. on March 16.
• Four gunshots were reportedly heard in the 1500 block of Southwest Mills Avenue at approximately 10:40 p.m. on March 15.
• A case of ongoing stalking/harassment was reported in the 10 block of Southwest Chehalis Avenue at approximately 5:20 p.m. on March 16.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 163 inmates, including 150 in the general population and 13 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center (WERC). Of general population inmates, 119 were reported male and 31 were reported female. Of the WERC inmates, 11 were reported male and two were reported female.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Department can be reached at 360-496-6636. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.