CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen from the 3400 block of Galvin Road just after 9:20 a.m. on June 21.
• A vehicle prowl was reported in the 2000 block of Borst Avenue just before 7 p.m. on June 21.
• Money and an identification card were reported stolen from the 500 block of Harrison Avenue just before 12:45 p.m. on June 22.
• Timothy A. Neal, 52, of Centralia, was arrested in the 700 block of North Tower Avenue at 8:25 a.m. and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged felony harassment.
• Two subjects were cited for disorderly conduct in the 500 block of Harrison Avenue just before 10:25 a.m. on June 22.
• A hit-and-run collision was reported in the 1000 block of Belmont Avenue just after 4:55 p.m. on June 22.
• Andrew M. Sotelo, 21, of Centralia, was arrested in the 900 block of North Pearl Street at 5:05 p.m. on June 22 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged criminal trespass and resisting arrest.
• A fourth-degree assault resulting in no injuries was reported at the intersection of North Pearl and West Main streets at 7:35 p.m. on June 22. No arrests were made.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A second-degree theft reported in the 400 block of North Market Boulevard just after 9:40 a.m. on June 21 is under investigation.
• A vehicle theft reported in the 1500 block of Northwest State Street just after 6:45 a.m. on June 22 is under investigation.
• At 4:25 p.m. on June 22, a caller in the 300 block of Northwest State Avenue reported a fraudulent use of a credit card that occurred on May 29.
• A vehicle prowl was reported in the 300 block of Southwest 15th Street just before 5:10 p.m. on June 22.
• A second-degree burglary reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at approximately 6:30 p.m. on June 22 is under investigation.
Dogs in Hot Cars
• Just after 2:30 p.m. on June 21, a caller reported a dog had been locked in a hot car in the 400 block of Northwest Chehalis Avenue for over 20 minutes. The windows were partially rolled down, but the dog was panting.
• Just after 3 p.m. on June 21, a caller reported a puppy was left in a car in the 700 block of South Market Boulevard. Someone reportedly opened the unlocked door and took the puppy out of the car.
• Just after 4:25 p.m. on June 21, a caller reported two dogs had been left inside a car in the 1300 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue for over 15 minutes. The windows were partially open and the dogs were “barking like crazy,” according to the caller.
• A case of disorderly conduct reported in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue just after 10:45 a.m. on June 21 is under investigation.
• A case of criminal trespass reported in the 500 block of Southwest 19th Street just before 1:10 p.m. on June 21 is under investigation.
• A case of second-degree malicious mischief reported in the 500 block of Northwest Pacific Avenue just after 2:50 a.m. on June 22 is under investigation.
• Crystal K. Mosteller, 21, of Chehalis, was arrested in the 900 block of Northwest Pennsylvania Avenue at 8:25 p.m. on June 21 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision in the 600 block of Northwest Arkansas Way was reported just after 8:35 p.m. on June 21.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Monday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 142 inmates, including 113 in the general population and 29 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 94 were reported male and 19 were reported female. Of the WERC inmates, 26 were reported male and 3 were reported female.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680 and the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.