CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A second-degree burglary reported in the 900 block of Northwest Pennsylvania Avenue at 1:25 p.m. on May 27 is under investigation.
• A second-degree burglary reported in the 1700 block of North National Avenue just before 5 a.m. on May 28 is under investigation.
• A “non-specific fraud” reported in the 300 block of Southeast Canyon Drive just before 3:40 p.m. on May 27 is under investigation.
• At 5:35 p.m. on May 27, a caller reported a hit-and-run that occurred in the 1200 block of Bishop Road at approximately 3:15 p.m. that day.
• Stella M. Ewing, 48, of Chehalis, was arrested in the 200 block of Southwest 10th Street just after 2:30 a.m. on May 28 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged fourth-degree assault.
CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen from the 500 block of North Tower Avenue just after 11:10 a.m. on May 26.
• A wallet was reported stolen from the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue just before 1:10 p.m. on May 26.
• A package was reported stolen from the 1400 block of Lewis Street just after 8:50 a.m. on May 27.
• Cigarettes were reported stolen from the 1300 block of South Gold Street just after 1:35 a.m. on May 28.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision at the intersection of South Tower Avenue and East Locust Street was reported at 3:40 p.m. on May 27.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision in the 1100 block of Johnson Road was reported just before 4:10 p.m. on May 27.
• Bryce L. Quale, 41, of Centralia, was arrested in the 300 block of Genge Street just before 6 p.m. on May 27 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
• Peter E. Horst, 38, of Centralia, was arrested in the 130 block of Central Boulevard just after 9:50 p.m. on May 27 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged fourth-degree assault, domestic violence, and third-degree malicious mischief, domestic violence.
• Duane K. Goble, 37, of Chehalis, was arrested in the 2000 block of Johnson Road just after 10:35 p.m. on May 27 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail on a Centralia Municipal Court warrant and for alleged criminal trespass.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 148 inmates, including 132 in the general population and 16 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 107 were reported male and 25 were reported female. All WERC inmates were reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680 and the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605.
If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.