CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A possible physical dispute was reported in the 1400 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just before 11:05 a.m. on May 11.
• A dispute was reported in the 200 block of Southwest 10th Street at 12:05 a.m. on May 12.
• A physical dispute was reported in the 1400 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just before 9:50 p.m. on May 12.
• Two women were cited for shoplifting in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just after 6:20 p.m. on May 11.
• A second-degree theft reported in the 300 block of Southwest 16th Street at 8:30 a.m. on May 12 is under investigation.
• A case of shoplifting was reported in the 1700 block of North National Avenue at 4 p.m. on May 12.
• A case of credit card fraud was reported in the 2000 block of Northeast Kresky Avenue just after 4:30 p.m. on May 12.
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen from the 200 block of Northwest Quincy Place just after 5:30 p.m. on May 12.
• A third-degree theft reported in the 1300 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at 5:45 p.m. on May 12 is under investigation.
• A case of trespassing was reported in the 200 block of Northeast Washington Avenue at approximately 7:30 p.m. on May 11.
• A suspected shoplifter was trespassed from a business in the 1700 block of North National Avenue just after 2:30 p.m. on May 12.
• A case of trespassing reported in the 400 block of North Market Boulevard at 4:45 p.m. on May 12 is under investigation.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle accident was reported at the intersection of Northwest Louisiana Avenue and Airport Road just before 11 a.m. on May 12.
CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A customer reported a theft from a business in the 1300 block of Lum Road just after 12:20 p.m. on May 11. The business declined to pursue charges.
• A Chehalis man was cited for third-degree theft after allegedly shoplifting a cart full of items from a store in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue just after 8:15 p.m. on May 11.
• A suspect reportedly shoplifted food from a store in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue just before 8:45 p.m. on May 12. The suspect was seen leaving in a dark passenger vehicle.
• Officers are investigating a case involving a suspect who allegedly stole items from a store in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue at approximately 11:30 p.m. on May 12. Officers are searching for a possible suspect. No arrests have been made.
• A counterfeit $20 bill was reported at a business in the 2300 block of North Pearl Street at 8:05 a.m. on May 13.
• Several used computer components and a marine battery were reported stolen from an enclosed fenced area of a business in the 1600 block of South Gold Street just before noon on May 11.
• An Oregon man was cited for driving with a suspended license after law enforcement stopped him at the intersection of East Summa and South Gold streets just after 3:40 p.m. on May 11 for driving the wrong way on South Gold Street.
• A hit-and-run that damaged a fence in the 1300 block of Harrison Avenue was reported at 4:50 p.m. on May 12.
• A 45-year-old and an 18-year-old were cited for fourth-degree assault in the 700 block of North Tower Avenue at 5:40 p.m. on May 11 after they were allegedly involved in a physical altercation with a man who sustained minor injuries.
• A Centralia man was arrested in the 1500 block of North Scheuber Road at 3:45 a.m. on May 12 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
• A Centralia woman was cited for fourth-degree assault just before 7:55 p.m. on May 12 after she was allegedly involved in a dispute with a neighbor in the 800 block of South Gold Street.
• Several people were trespassed from a former bank property in the 100 block of South Pearl Street at 6:25 p.m. on May 11.
• Three people were trespassed from a former bank property in the 100 block of South Pearl Street just before 12:35 a.m. on May 12.
• A Snoqualmie woman was cited for trespassing at a business in the 500 block of South Tower Avenue just after 6:25 p.m. on May 12.
• A damaged window to a shop in the 400 block of North Buckner Street was reported just after 3:55 p.m. on May 12.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 140 inmates, including 123 in the general population and 17 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center (WERC). Of general population inmates, 103 were reported male and 20 were reported female. Of the WERC inmates, 14 were reported male and three were reported female.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Department can be reached at 360-496-6636. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.