CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Trafficking Stolen Property
• A subject was cited for stealing a bicycle and for second-degree trafficking of stolen property in the 700 block of Harrison Avenue just before 2:50 p.m. on Oct. 7.
• A wallet was reported stolen from a shopping cart at a business in the 500 block of Harrison Avenue at approximately 7:50 p.m. on Oct. 7.
• A jacket was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1300 block of Belmont Street at 11:15 p.m. on Oct. 8.
• A subject was cited for taking items from a business in the 1200 block of Lum Road just after 1:20 p.m. on Oct. 9.
• Merchandise was reported stolen from a business in the 600 block of Harrison Avenue at approximately 2:15 p.m. on Oct. 9.
• At approximately 1:40 p.m. on Oct. 10, tools and a bicycle were reported stolen from a residence in the 1100 block of North Washington Avenue sometime within the past week.
• A subject was cited for a hit-and-run and reckless driving at 8:35 a.m. on Oct. 8 after she allegedly struck multiple vehicles in the 800 block of South Gold Street and drove the wrong way on a one-way street.
• A hit-and-run to a parked vehicle in the 1100 block of Woodland Avenue was reported just after 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 7.
• A bus struck a street sign at the intersection of West Roanoke Street and Lynn Road just before 4:50 p.m. on Oct. 8.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported in the 200 block of South Tower Avenue just after 10:50 a.m. on Oct. 9.
• Dustin B. Goodwin, 37, of Seattle, was arrested after being involved in a collision in the 2000 block of Borst Avenue at 10:40 p.m. on Oct. 10 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly stealing a City of Centralia vehicle.
• A subject was cited for second-degree criminal trespass in the 400 block of West Main Street just after 10:20 a.m. on Oct. 8.
• Vandalism to a door at a health care facility in the 900 block of South Scheuber Road reported at 8:40 p.m. on Oct. 8 is under investigation.
• Graffiti was reported in the 200 block of South Tower Avenue just after 3 p.m. on Oct. 9.
• Benjamin Garcia-Munoz, 32, of Auburn, was arrested in the 900 block of Harrison Avenue just after 10:40 p.m. on Oct. 8 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for second-degree assault after he allegedly threatened multiple people with a knife. He was also booked on warrants out of King County.
• A subject was cited for fourth-degree assault, domestic violence, in the 1100 block of Scammon Creek Road just after 10:20 a.m. on Oct. 9.
• A subject was cited for fourth-degree assault in the 500 block of East Main Street just after 6:35 p.m. on Oct. 10.
• A juvenile was arrested in the 900 block of South Scheuber Road just after 12:20 a.m. on Oct. 9 and was booked into the Lewis County Juvenile Detention Center for alleged possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver and unlawful possession of a firearm.
• Ulber Guendolain-Toral, 38, of Rochester, was arrested at the intersection of South Pearl and West Cherry streets just after 6:30 p.m. on Oct. 10 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly driving under the influence.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A vehicle was reported stolen from the 500 block of Southwest Cascade Avenue just before 9:30 a.m. on Oct. 8.
• A subject was reported opening packages with a knife inside a business in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at 12:15 p.m. on Oct. 8.
• A possible vehicle prowl was reported in the 800 block of West Main Street just before 6:30 p.m. on Oct. 8.
• A possible attempted catalytic converter theft was reported in the 1100 block of South Market Boulevard just before 9:30 a.m. on Oct. 9.
• A bag and purse were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 400 block of North Market Boulevard at approximately 5:10 p.m. on Oct. 9.
• At approximately 5:25 p.m. on Oct. 10, items were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 600 block of Southeast Washington Avenue.
• A non-injury collision was reported in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue at approximately 1:05 p.m. on Oct. 8.
• A hit-and-run reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just before 4 p.m. on Oct. 9 is under investigation.
• At approximately 12:10 p.m. on Oct. 10, a hit-and-run that occurred in the 600 block of Northeast Franklin Avenue around 3:50 a.m. that morning was reported.
• A caller reported someone keyed their vehicle in the 600 block of Northwest Rhode Island Place just before 9:10 a.m. on Oct. 9.
• Just after 5:45 p.m. on Oct. 9, a caller reported a mailbox in the 200 block of Northwest Chehalis Avenue was damaged sometime overnight.
• Just before 8:05 a.m. on Oct. 10, a caller reported someone had dumped oil on her vehicle in the 1000 block of Southwest 20th Street sometime overnight.
• Just after 9:20 p.m. on Oct. 9, a caller reported an unidentified male subject tried to “rip a female out of a car” in the 300 block of Southwest Ninth Street. No arrests were made.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Monday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 146 inmates, including 129 in the general population and 17 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 111 were reported male and 18 were reported female. All WERC inmates were reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Department can be reached at 360-496-6636. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.