Fire Burns Detached Garage in Chehalis; One Person Injured

Posted

Fire destroyed a detached garage in Chehalis and caused third-degree burns to one man early Saturday morning, according to fire officials.

The blaze occurred near Southwest 10th Street and Southwest McFadden Avenue.

The man who suffered burns was taken to a hospital for treatment.

There were no additional injuries or damaged structures.

In addition to the Chehalis Fire Department, the Riverside Fire Authority and Lewis County Fire District 6 also responded.

•••

This story will be updated

Comments

No comments on this story | Please log in to comment by clicking here
Please log in or register to add your comment