CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Police Arrest Man
for Meth Possession
• At 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 1800 block of Cooks Hill Road and arrested Brian M. Williams, 30, of Centralia on suspicion of possession of meth.
Summons Issued for
• At 11:45 a.m. Wednesday, police issued a summons to the 1400 block of West Main Street for Robert C. Mader, 34, of Centralia to appear in court on suspicion of fourth-degree assault — domestic violence.
Woman Referred for Charge of Assault Against Child
• At 8:54 a.m. Thursday, police responded to the 1100 block of West Chestnut Street and referred Penny J. Fugate, 58, of Rochester to the prosecutor’s office on suspicion of fourth-degree assault after allegedly swatting the face of an 8-year-old male who had cursed at her several times.
Coin Machine Damaged
• At 2:04 p.m. Wednesday, a person reported intentional damage dealt to a coin machine in the 400 block of West Main Street.
Police Cite Drivers with Suspended Licenses
• At 11:41 a.m. Thursday, police responded to the 700 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested and released Jennifer E. Herren, 29, of Centralia on suspicion of third-degree driving with a suspended license.
• At 11:46 a.m. Thursday, police responded to the 1300 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested and released Andy L. Wright, 33, of Centralia on suspicion of third-degree driving with a suspended license.
Watches and Clothes
• At 1:12 p.m. Thursday, a burglary was reported in the 300 block of Noel Avenue. Watches and clothing items were stolen.
Tulalip Suspect Accused of Nabbing Wallet
• At 4:35 p.m. Thursday, police responded to the 1300 block of Lum Road and arrested and released Tyler V. Cultee, 19, of Tulalip on suspicion of third-degree theft after allegedly stealing a wallet from a business.
Police Find Meth on
Man During Arrest
• At 11:04 p.m. Thursday, police responded to the 1200 block of View Avenue and arrested Johnathan L.B. Pennypacker, 27, a transient on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine. Officers allegedly found the meth while arresting Pennypacker on a Thurston County warrant.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• At 5:50 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to the area of Jackson Highway and Wallace Road after a caller reported hearing what sounded like two gunshots.
Three Men Spotted
Looking into Vehicles
• At 6:41 p.m. Wednesday, a caller in the 1500 block of Rice Road reported seeing three male subjects walking around and looking into vehicles.
Juvenile Fails to Return To Detention Facility
• At 8:28 p.m. Wednesday, police received a report from the 1200 block of Southwest Pacific Avenue of a juvenile failing to return to a detention facility. The juvenile was released to a parent to attend driving school.
Hit and Run Reported
• At 8:51 p.m. Thursday, a hit and run was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
• As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 228 inmates, with 192 in general population, 34 in the work ethic and restitution center and two on work release. Of general population inmates, 158 were male and 34 were female and of WERC inmates, 28 were male and six were female. A total of 32 inmates were booked through contracts outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Cody Neuenschwander with news tips. He can be reached at 807-8208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.