Washington State Patrol
Driving Under the Influence
• A 75-year-old Rainier, Wash., man was injured and transported to Harborview Medical Center at 7:20 p.m. Wednesday after he crashed his 1932 Ford Convertible while allegedly driving under the influence on state Route 507 near milepost 16. Raymond Lasmanis, 75, Rainier, was traveling northbound on state Route 507 when the classic Ford left the roadway to the left, striking a telephone pole. The vehicle came to a rest off the roadway. Lasmanis is expected to be charged with driving under the influence.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
• Seven to 10 folding closet doors and three vinyl windows were reported stolen from a storage room at an apartment complex on the 100 block of Fifth Dryad Street in Dryad at 11:19 a.m. Wednesday. The landlord was in the process of evicting tenants when the tenants reportedly stole the items. Officers are searching for the tenants, who were seen loading the doors and windows into a red Ford Ranger. The stolen items are valued at $860.
• Two vehicles were severely damaged in an accident on the 100 block of Highway 603 at 4:37 p.m. Wednesday. No injuries were reported in the accident.
Theft for Food and Gas
• Lee A. Green, 18, and David L. Glenn, 32, both of Tacoma, were arrested for suspicion of vehicle prowl. Deputies responded at 9 a.m. Tuesday to a reported suspicious vehicle in a parking lot at the intersection of U.S. Highway 12 and state Route 131. The vehicle had its four wheels and tires stolen off of it. One of the suspects allegedly admitted to stealing the tires to buy food and gas. It is unknown why the men were in the area.
Centralia Police Department
• Someone called police at 12:27 p.m. Tuesday on the 2800 block of Russell Road to report an assault that allegedly happened about a year ago. The case is under investigation.
• David L. Reser, 25, of Centralia, was arrested and booked into jail for suspicion of fourth-degree assault after he allegedly assaulted his uncle on the 2900 block of Mt. Vista Road at 5:03 p.m. Tuesday.
• Deymen Florez-Martinez, 20, Centralia, was cited and released for alleged criminal trespass on the 800 block of Vienna Street at 11:43 p.m. Tuesday.
• The driver of an SUV collided with an unoccupied parked car on the 500 block of North Tower Avenue at 6:14 a.m. Wednesday. There were no injuries.
• Police took a report of graffiti on a building on the 300 block of South Tower Avenue at 6:34 a.m. Wednesday.
• Jewelry, money and a shotgun were reported stolen at 2:55 p.m. Tuesday from a house on the 900 block of South Pearl Street. The case is still under investigation.
Stolen Rental Property
• Rental property was reported stolen from a business on the 2000 block of Borst Avenue at 4:17 p.m. Tuesday.
Chehalis Police Department
• Izamar V. Garcia-Mojica, 20, Centralia, will be referred to the prosecutor’s office for theft charges after allegedly stealing clothing and gift cards while working at Sears. Police took the report at 5:35 p.m. Tuesday.
• Antonia R.E. Adams, 26, Chehalis, was arrested and booked into jail after she allegedly kicked her boyfriend on the 700 block of Southwest Chehalis Avenue at 7:26 p.m. Monday.
Meth and a Suspended License
• Courtney R. Blurton, 26, Centralia, was arrested and booked into jail for alleged possession of methamphetamine after a traffic stop near the intersection of Southwest McFadden Avenue and Southwest Ninth Street at 9 p.m. Monday. Blurton was pulled over because her license was suspended.
By The Chronicle Staff