Centralia Police Department
• At 11:52 a.m. on Friday, police received a report of malicious mischief in the 100 block of South Washington Avenue. A residence’s window was reportedly broken with rocks.
Shed Burglarized, Leaf Blower and Fishing Tackle Stolen
• At 3:29 p.m. on Friday, a burglary was reported to a shed in the 300 block of Hemlock Street in Centralia. A leaf blower and fishing tackle were stolen.
• At 5:42 p.m. on Friday, a Toro lawnmower was reported stolen in the 1500 block of Lum Road.
Woman Reports Assault
• At 2 a.m. on Saturday, a woman reported being the victim of a fourth-degree assault near the intersection of first and H streets. She suffered minor injuries and refused treatment, according to the police department.
Assault Suspect Booked
• At 4:07 a.m. on Saturday, police responded to the 1200 block of North Washington Avenue and arrested Adolfo Ayala-Valencia, 46, of Centralia, on suspicion of fourth-degree assault. He was accused of pushing a person into a wooden post, causing a bruise.
• At 5:49 a.m. on Saturday, police responded to the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue and cited Lorie A. Ellison, 56, a transient, on suspicion of trespassing.
• At 10:43 a.m. on Saturday, police responded to the 700 block of North Gold Street and arrested and released Mark W. Powell, 44, and Kazia D. Hartmann, 36, both transients, on suspicion of second-degree criminal trespass. They were reportedly found trespassing on railroad property.
• At 11:42 a.m. on Saturday, a bicycle was reported stolen in the 100 block of Sunnyside Drive.
• At 12:17 p.m. on Saturday, a silver 2003 Honda Accord was reported stolen in the 700 block of West Pear Street.
• At 1:25 p.m. on Saturday, graffiti was reported on a building in the 800 block of North Tower Avenue.
Juvenile Reports Immoral Communications From Adult
• At 6:08 p.m. on Sunday, police received a report of immoral communications with a minor in the 500 block of South King Street in Centralia. A juvenile reported receiving messages including sexual advances via social media from an adult male. The case is under investigation.
Woman Arrested on Assault Charge
• At 6:13 p.m. on Sunday, police responded to the 1000 block of North Tower Avenue and arrested Catherine B. Schwab, 54, of Centralia, on suspicion of fourth-degree assault.
Chehalis Police Department
• At 9:55 a.m. on Friday, police received a report of a disorderly woman in the 10 block of Southwest Chehalis Avenue. The woman was reportedly yelling that someone stole from her.
• At 1:53 p.m. on Saturday, a person reported a scam targeting a vulnerable person in the 10 block of Southwest Fifth Street. A caregiver reported someone wanted to pick up their client in a cab and take them to Walmart to purchase a money order.
Threats to Burn a House Down Reported
• At 1 a.m. on Sunday, police received a report of threats in the 1100 block of Southeast Washington Avenue. A person allegedly threatened to burn a house down. No arrests were made.
License Plate Stolen
• At 9:54 a.m. on Friday, a license plate was reported stolen in the 300 block of Southeast Washington Avenue.
Vehicle Window Broken
• At 8:18 a.m. on Sunday, malicious mischief was reported in the 200 block of Northwest Chehalis Avenue. A vehicle’s window was broken overnight.
• At 12:07 p.m. on Sunday, a third-degree theft was reported in the 1500 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
As of Monday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 240 inmates, including 210 in general population, 29 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and one on work release. Of general population inmates, 172 were men and 38 were women and of WERC inmates, 25 were men and four women. A total of 35 inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Cody Neuenschwander with news tips. He can be reached at 807-8208 or email@example.com