CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Child Molestation Reported
• At 12:23 p.m. Monday, a possible child molestation was reported in Centralia city limits.
• At 12:57 p.m. Monday, a caller reported the door of an unoccupied house in the 100 block of Tilley Avenue was forced open.
• At 4:07 p.m. Monday, a theft of a wedding band was reported in the 400 block of South Iron Street.
• At 11:04 p.m. Monday, a theft of a bicycle was reported in the 300 block of North Oak Street.
Suspect Booked for Allegedly Possessing Stolen Vehicle
• At 4:29 p.m. Monday, police responded to the 2000 block of Van Wormer Street and arrested Laura L. Gipson, 34, of Olympia on suspicion of possession of a stolen vehicle.
Police Investigate Malicious Mischief
• At 6:09 p.m. Monday, a caller in the 600 block of South King Street reported someone broke a vehicle windshield and broke a key in half during an argument. A suspect is known to police.
Police Report Finding Meth on Shoplifting Suspect
• At 11:51 a.m. Tuesday, police responded to the 1300 block of Lum Road and arrested Amber C. Gee, 30, of Toledo on suspicion of possession of meth and organized retail theft. Gee allegedly stole clothing from multiple outlet stores and was found to be in possession of meth.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Trespass Suspect Cited
• At 12:09 p.m. Monday, police responded to the 10 block of Southwest Chehalis Avenue and cited a 32-year-old Chehalis woman on suspicion of second-degree criminal trespass after she allegedly returned to property where she had previously been trespassed.
Trespass Suspect Booked
• At 12:42 p.m. Monday, police responded to the 10 block of Southwest Chehalis Avenue and arrested Lisa K. Angell, 56, of Chehalis on suspicion of second-degree criminal trespass after she allegedly returned to a property where she had previously been trespassed.
Counterfeit Bills Reported
• At 3:03 p.m. Monday, a caller at a business in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue reported that two counterfeit bills were passed.
Person Spotted Trying to Pull Out Traffic Sign
• At 3:52 p.m. Monday, a caller in the 2100 block of North National Avenue reported a man appearing to be trying to pull a speed limit sign out of the ground.
• At 10:25 a.m. Tuesday, a possible assault that occurred the week prior was reported in the 500 block of Southeast Washington Avenue.
Hit and Run
• At 9:09 p.m. Tuesday, a hit and run was reported in the 1400 block of South Market Boulevard.
Harassment Suspect Booked
• At 2:21 a.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 500 block of Southeast Adams Avenue and arrested John D. Buck, 46, of Port Angeles, on suspicion of felony harassment.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
• As of Wednesday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 237 inmates, with 207 in general population, 29 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and one on work release. Of general population inmates, 166 were men and 41 were women and of WERC inmates, 25 were men and four were women. A total of 29 inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Cody Neuenschwander with news tips. He can be reached at 807-8208 or firstname.lastname@example.org