East County Flooding

WSDOT crews monitor an area of Highway 12 in Randle where water was touching the roadway Friday morning.

Lewis County is asking residents and business owners who experienced flood damage to property to report their losses to Lewis County Emergency Management. 

“Our community may be eligible for low cost loans or federal grants to cover some uninsured losses. We need this information as soon as possible. If you know someone in Lewis County who has floodwater damage, please provide this information to them,” according to a message from the county. 

Damage should be reported to Lewis County Emergency Management at 360-740-1151. You will need the property parcel number and a repair cost estimate.


Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.