Three people were displaced after a Winlock home caught fire late Wednesday night, according to fire crews.

Crews responded at 9:19 p.m. Wednesday to the fire in the 100 block of Northwest Laurel Street in Winlock. Firefighters saw heavy smoke and flames coming from the small, 1920s-era home.

The home was a total loss.

Fire crews from Lewis County Fire Districts 5, 6, 2, 15, 20 and Chief Ken Cardinale of the Chehalis Fire Department responded

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.