Chehalis Police Department
Police Receive Complaint of Animal Hoarding
• At 9:22 a.m. on Monday, police received a report of a possible animal hoarder in the 200 block of Southwest Lewis Street. The report was determined to be unfounded.
• At 11:11 a.m. on Monday, a trespasser was reported in the 1600 block of North National Avenue.
• At 2:50 p.m. on Monday, three separate thefts were reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
• At 11:35 a.m. on Tuesday, a theft was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Counterfeit Money Reported
• At 3:24 p.m. on Monday, counterfeit money was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Woman Reports Coming Home to Find Window Screen Cut, Stove On
• At 3:21 p.m. on Monday, police received a report of suspicious circumstances in the 500 block of Northwest St. Helens Avenue. A woman reported that on the previous Friday, she came home to find her stove on and a window screen cut.
Hit and Run
• At 9:02 p.m. on Monday, a hit and run was reported in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue.
• At 10:28 p.m. on Tuesday, a hit and run was reported in the 200 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue.
Suspect Booked for Controlled Substances
• At 11:34 p.m. on Tuesday, police responded to a report of a disturbance in the 1400 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue and arrested Brandon S. Salice, 36, of Winlock on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
Centralia Police Department
Credit Card Fraud Reported
• At 8:53 p.m. on Monday, unlawful transactions were reported on a credit card from an address in the 800 block of West Main Street.
Driver Cited After Hitting Pedestrian
• At 3:14 p.m. on Monday, a vehicle vs. pedestrian accident was reported at the intersection of First and Pearl streets. The at-fault driver was issued a citation.
Sexual Misconduct Reported
• At 5:52 p.m. on Monday, sexual misconduct was reported in the 500 block of West Third Street. An investigation is ongoing.
• At 3:22 p.m. on Tuesday, a theft was reported from a business in the 1400 block of South Gold Street.
• At 4:48 p.m. on Tuesday, malicious mischief damaging a vehicle was reported in the 300 block of South Street.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
As of Wednesday, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 216 inmates, including 185 in general population, 30 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and one on work release. Of general population inmates, 149 were male and 36 female and of WERC inmates, 27 were male and three female.