CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Two Booked for Alleged Heroin Possession
• At 11:44 a.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 2800 block of Russell Road and arrested Malcolm J. Garman, 26, of Centralia and John M. McCrory, 30, of Rochester on suspicion of possession of heroin. Police say they found the two passed out in a vehicle.
Vehicle Window Smashed
• At 12:16 p.m. Wednesday, a caller in the 300 block of West Roanoke Street reported the back window of a vehicle had been smashed out.
Driver Cited for Suspended License
• At 1:31 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to Pearl and Magnolia streets and cited a 61-year-old man on suspicion of driving on a suspended license.
Suspect Issued Summons for Alleged Assault
• At 5:47 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 100 block of South Tower Avenue and issued a summons to a 73-year-old Centralia woman on suspicion of fourth-degree assault.
Burglary Suspect Booked
• At 6:09 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 500 block of Hunt Street and arrested Tyler S. Gussin, 30, of Centralia on suspicion of second-degree burglary and malicious mischief.
Trespass Suspect Booked
• At 12:58 a.m. Thursday, police responded to the 900 block of South Scheuber Road and arrested Shannon K. Kilgore, 50, of Centralia on suspicion of criminal trespass and interfering with a health care facility.
• At 12:51 p.m. Thursday, a theft of a ring was reported in the 1300 block of Alexander Street.
Wanted Suspect Attempts to Hide, Located by Police K-9
• At 4:45 p.m. Thursday, police responded to Fifth and L streets to arrest Tiffany C. Schwartzengraber, 21, of Centralia on an outstanding felony warrant. Schwartzengraber allegedly tried to hide in a wooded area, but was located by K-9 Pax.
Suspect Cited for Trespassing
• At 4:53 p.m. Thursday, police responded to the 100 block of East Maple Street and cited a 37-year-old Centralia man on suspicion of trespassing on railroad property.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• At 5:22 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle prowl was reported in the 1400 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. A cellphone was stolen.
Hit and Run
• At 6:19 p.m. Wednesday, a hit and run was reported in the 400 block of Northwest State Avenue.
Vehicle Window Broken
• At 6:54 p.m. Wednesday, a caller in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue reported a vehicle with its window broken out.
Signs of Squatting at Residence Reported
• At 8:37 p.m. Thursday, a caller in the 2000 block of Southwest Cordoba Drive reported that lights were on in a house that was supposed to be vacant.
Caller Hears Pounding on Door, Yelling and Cursing
• At 11:23 p.m. Thursday, a caller in the 10 block of Southwest 13th Street reported hearing someone pounding on a neighbor’s door, accompanied by screaming and cursing.
LEWIS COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Deputies Investigate Burglary
• At 5:08 p.m. Wednesday, a burglary was reported in the 100 block of Leudinghaus Road in Chehalis. Someone forced entry into a garage and stole three fishing poles.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
• As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 229 inmates, with 197 in general population, 30 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and two on work release. Of general population inmates, 163 were men and 34 were women and of WERC inmates, 26 were men and four were women. A total of 16 inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.