Centralia Police Department
• At 2:04 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a fourth-degree assault in the 1000 block of Belmont Avenue. The incident reportedly occurred Oct. 2.
• At 5:04 p.m. on Thursday, an assault was reported in the 1100 block of Scammon Creek. The incident reportedly occurred on Nov. 15.
Cigarettes, Lighter Stolen
• At 2:59 p.m. on Thursday, a person in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue reported a pack of cigarettes and a torch lighter stolen.
Vehicle Windows Broken
• At 5:50 p.m. on Thursday, a percent reported their vehicle window was broken in the 1500 block of Central Boulevard.
• At 7:38 a.m. on Friday, a vehicle’s window was reported broken over the previous night in the 800 block of G Street.
• At 7:10 p.m. on Thursday, a person reported a key had possibly been stolen in the 1900 block of South Gold Street.
Man Arrested on Obstruction Charge
• At 7:19 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 600 block of North Gold Street and arrested Eric J. Bates, 46, of Centralia, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license and obstructing a public servant. He allegedly was not truthful about his identity.
Suspect Runs From Police, Found by K9
• At 7:39 a.m. on Friday, police responded to the 500 block of Hillkress Street in Centralia and attempted to arrest Justin W. Bingisser, 32, of Winlock, on suspicion of outstanding warrants. Bingisser reportedly ditched his vehicle and ran, hiding in a yard. He was later located by a K9 team. He was also booked on suspicion of eluding an officer.
• At 9:40 a.m. on Friday, police received a report of check fraud in the 100 block of West Maple Street.
Hit and Run
• At 12:08 p.m. on Friday, a hit and run was reported the previous night in the 400 block of South Silver Street.
Yelm Suspect Arrested on First-Degree Burglary Charge
• At 1:04 a.m. on Saturday, police responded to a report of a physical dispute in the 500 block of Hillkress Street in Centralia. Kolton T. Beckham-Borup, 34, of Yelm, was arrested and booked into the Lewis County Jail on suspicion of first-degree burglary and a felony no-contact order violation.
• At 3:23 a.m. on Sunday, police responded to the 1200 block of West First Street and arrested Jacob D. Rogers, 20, of Chehalis, on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Damage to Vehicle’s Exhaust System Reported
• At 12:10 p.m. on Sunday, police received a report of damage to a vehicle in the 400 block of South Tower Avenue. The vehicle’s exhaust system was reportedly cut off sometime during the night.
• At 12:11 p.m. on Sunday, a shoplifter was reported the previous day in the 1400 block of Lum Road.
• At 3:57 p.m. on Sunday, police received a report of a vehicle prowl in the 500 block of Harrison Avenue. Lucas D. C. Bryan, 29, of Centralia, was arrested and released on suspicion of vehicle prowl. He was reported seen taking items from a vehicle that did not belong to him.
Accused Trespasser Arrested
• At 5:23 p.m. on Sunday, police responded to the 100 block of Harrison Avenue for a report of a trespasser. Shannon K. Kilgore, 51, of Centralia, was arrested and released on suspicion of criminal trespass.
Suspect Arrested on Protection Order Violation
• At 11:37 p.m. on Sunday, police responded to the 300 block of East Maple Street and arrested Mark W. Powell, 48, of Centralia, on suspicion of violation of a no-contact order.
Chehalis Police Department
Disorderly Man Reported in Law and Justice Center Parking Lot
• At 9:28 a.m. on Friday, police received a report of a disorderly man “screaming profanity at people and flipping people off” in the parking lot of the Lewis County Law and Justice Center — the location of the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office, Clerk’s Office and District and Superior courts, in the 300 block of West Main Street. No arrests were made.
Hit and Runs
• At 2:14 p.m. on Friday, a hit and run was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
• At 6:55 p.m. on Sunday, a hit and run was reported in the 600 block of Northwest Arkansas Way.
Second-Degree Assault Reported
• At 7:24 p.m. on Friday, an assault was reported in the 300 block of North Market Boulevard. No arrest was reported.
Suspect Arrested on Malicious Mischief Charge
• At 10:55 p.m. on Friday, police responded to the 600 block of Southwest 20th Street and arrested Delfino Medina, 33, of Chehalis, on suspicion of third-degree malicious mischief, domestic violence and interfering with the reporting of domestic violence.
Assault Suspects Booked
• At 11:19 a.m. on Saturday, police responded to the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue and arrested John S. Davis, 37, of Onalaska, on suspicion of fourth-degree assault.
• At 5:17 p.m. on Sunday, police responded to the 200 block of Southwest John Street and arrested Erek J. Leonard, 30, of Spokane, on suspicion of two counts of fourth-degree assault and a state Department of Corrections warrant.
Man Arrested on Drug Charge After Shoplifting Accusation
• At 3 p.m. Saturday, police responded to the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue for a report of a man cutting open packages in the store with a knife. Jesse C. Sheldon, 39, of Centralia, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
As of Monday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 221 inmates, including 190 in general population, 29 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and two on work release. Of general population inmates, 165 were male and 25 were female and of WERC inmates, 26 were male and three female.
By The Chronicle Staff