CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• At 9:54 a.m. Friday, a theft of a black and white 2014 Smart Car was reported in the 500 block of East Main Street.
Fake Bill Reported
• At 5:16 p.m. Friday, a business in the 1200 block of Alder Street reported a counterfeit $100 bill.
Teen Booked for Assault
• At 9:22 p.m. Friday, police responded to the 200 block of South Diamond Street and arrested a 13-year-old boy on suspicion of fourth-degree assault.
Suspect Booked for Possessing Controlled Substance
• At 12:56 a.m. Saturday, police responded to the 400 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested Lorenzo W. Tagle, 42, of Chehalis on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
Assault Suspects Booked
• At 2:37 a.m. Saturday, police responded to the 800 block of South Tower Avenue and arrested Aris M. Moore, 41, of Centralia on suspicion of fourth-degree assault.
• At 4:16 p.m. Sunday, police responded to Yew and Elm streets and arrested Genevieve J. Molina, 36, of Centralia on suspicion of second-degree assault for allegedly “assaulting a male with a potentially dangerous weapon.”
Damage to Vehicle Reported
• At 11:28 a.m. Saturday, a caller in the 700 block of North Washington Avenue reported damage to a vehicle.
• At 4:53 p.m. Saturday, a theft of women’s grooming products was reported in the 1400 block of Lum Road.
• At 1:22 p.m. Sunday, a theft of a purse was reported in the 1500 block of Harrison Avenue.
Hit and Runs
• At 3:23 p.m. Sunday, a hit and run was reported in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue.
• At 9:30 p.m. Sunday, a hit and run was reported in the 600 block of Field Avenue.
Suspect Referred for Malicious Mischief
• At 5:43 p.m. Saturday, police responded to the 1300 block of Belmont Avenue and referred a 26-year-old Olympia woman to Centralia Municipal Court on suspicion of third-degree malicious mischief. The woman allegedly damaged a vehicle’s windshield during a domestic dispute.
Suspects Booked for Meth Possession
• At 4:52 p.m. Sunday, police responded to the 1200 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested Daniel L. Williams, 44, of Randle on suspicion of possession of meth.
• At 5:24 p.m. Sunday, police responded to the 1200 block of Mellen Street and arrested Rochelle L. Deloe, 44, of Centralia on suspicion of possession of meth and on four Lewis County warrants.
DUI Suspect Booked
• At 8:37 p.m. Sunday, police responded to the 500 block of North Gold Street and arrested Tomas Najera, 24, of Winlock on suspicion of driving under the influence and on a suspended license.
Two Booked After Fake Name Allegedly Provided to Police
• At 3:55 a.m. Monday, police responded to the 400 block of South Silver Street and arrested Leonardo A. Florez Martinez, 21, of Centralia on suspicion of criminal impersonation after he allegedly provided a fake name to police to avoid being arrested on a warrant. Leonardo L. Flores Suarez, 41, of Centralia was arrested on suspicion of rendering criminal assistance for allegedly assisting Florez Martinez.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Disorderly Person Reported
• At 11:05 a.m. Friday, a caller in the 2600 block of Northeast Kresky Avenue reported a man was being disorderly and violent.
Physical Dispute Reported
• At 3:32 p.m. Friday, a physical dispute between a man and a woman, with a child in the midst, was reported at the intersection of Second Street and Cascade Avenue.
• At 9:05 p.m. Friday, a caller in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue reported a person harassed and tried to hit the caller with his car back in May.
Caller Reports Person Acting Out of Control
• At 12:40 p.m. Saturday, a caller in the 300 block of Southwest Third Street reported a woman was acting out of control, yelling and breaking things.
Police Requested to Remove Individual
• At 8:44 p.m. Saturday, a caller in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue reported a person was harassing customers inside a business.
Person Found Passed Out in Caller’s Yard
• At 12:39 p.m. Sunday, a caller in the 300 block of Southwest 10th Street reported a person was passed out in their yard.
Police Investigate Assault
• At1:40 p.m. Sunday, a person in the 1500 block of Rice Road reported they had been assaulted by a known suspect.
Caller Reports Drawn Gun
• At 3:06 a.m. Monday, a caller in the 900 block of South Market Boulevard said a person pulled a gun on another person. The male suspect was then seen driving around.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
• As of Monday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 221 inmates, with 187 in general population, 33 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and one on work release. Of general population inmates, 152 were men and 35 were women and of WERC inmates, 27 were men and six were women. A total of 20 inmates were booked through contracts outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Cody Neuenschwander with news tips. He can be reached at 807-8208 or email@example.com