Centralia Police Department
• At 8 p.m. Friday, police received a report of malicious mischief in the 1000 block of Mellen Street. A window was damaged.
Suspect Arrested on Drug Charge
• At 10:42 p.m. on Friday, police responded to the 1300 block of Lum Road and arrested Sierra C. Yeager, 24, of Centralia, on an outstanding felony warrant and on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine.
Oregon Man Arrested for Alcohol Theft
• At 8:11 a.m. on Saturday, police responded to a report of shoplifting in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue in Centralia. Bradley J. Hast, 22, of Eugene, Oregon, was arrested on suspicion of third-degree theft for allegedly taking alcohol.
Woman Arrested for Assault, Resisting Arrest
• At 12:50 p.m. on Saturday, police responded to a report of an assault in the 1300 block of North Pearl Street. Breanna M. Layton, 26, of Centralia, was arrested on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, domestic violence and resisting arrest.
Hit and Run Suspect Cited
• At 3:34 p.m. on Saturday, police responded to the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue in Centralia and cited a Michael W. Mullins, 55, of Centralia, for hit and run. He allegedly hit an unattended vehicle in a parking lot and left the scene without attempting to contact the owner of the car or law enforcement.
• At 4:56 p.m. on Saturday, a wallet was reported stolen in the 1300 block of Lum Road.
Suspect Arrested for Assault After Dispute With Roommate
• At 4:59 p.m. on Saturday, police responded to a report of a dispute in the 1300 block of Delaware Avenue in Centralia. Douglas A. Lee, Jr., 24, of Centralia, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree assault.
Woman Arrested for Forged Dealer License Plate
• At 7:10 p.m. on Saturday, police responded to the intersection of Pearl Street and Reynolds Road for a traffic stop. Amy L. Johnson, 25, of Elma, was arrested on suspicion of forgery when the vehicle she was driving was found to have a forged dealer license.
• At 7:59 p.m. on Saturday, money was reported stolen from a residence in the 700 block of North Pearl Street.
• At 12:23 a.m. on Sunday, a red 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse was reported stolen in the 500 block of Harrison Avenue.
Woman Walks In Front of Patrol Car, Threatens Officer
• At 6:16 a.m. on Sunday, police responded to the 2000 block of Borst Avenue and arrested Yvonne M. Bracken, 36, a transient, on suspicion of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after allegedly walking in front of an officer’s patrol car while he was driving and threatening to assault him.
Centralia Man Allegedly Threatens People with Chain, Pipe
• At 12:24 p.m. on Sunday, police responded to a report of disorderly conduct in the 1200 block of Harrison Avenue in Centralia. Peter R. A. Anderson, 22, a Centralia transient, was cited on suspicion of disorderly conduct. He was accused of threatening three people with a pipe and chain, trying to start a fight.
• At 3:13 p.m. on Sunday, police responded to the 1700 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested Jessica L. Anderson, 38, a Centralia area transient, on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Chehalis Man Arrested for Unlawful Imprisonment
• At 9:52 p.m. on Sunday, police responded to the 700 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested Michael T. McGuire, 43, of Chehalis, on suspicion of unlawful imprisonment. He was accused of refusing to allow a person to leave a motel room for approximately 24 hours. He was also referred to Centralia Municipal Court for violating a domestic-violence no-contact order.
Chehalis Police Department
Immoral Communication With Minor Reported
• At 9:33 a.m. on Friday, police received a report of immoral communication with a minor. The case is under investigation.
• At 2:31 p.m. on Friday, police received a report of harassment in the 500 block of Southeast Washington Avenue. An employee was reportedly threatened by a client.
• At 6:37 p.m. on Saturday, harassment was reported in the 100 block of North Market Boulevard. A person reported their neighbor was having a party and guests were harassing her and calling her names.
Protection Order Violated
• At 10:17 a.m. on Saturday, a violation of a protection order was reported in the 700 block of South Market Boulevard.
• At 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, police received a report of a theft from a house on Southeast Washington Avenue.
Counterfeit Cash Reported
• At 5:02 p.m. on Saturday, police received a report of counterfeit $100 bills used at a store in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Scam Text Message Reported
• At 5:20 p.m. on Saturday, a person in the 300 block of Southeast Washington Avenue reported receiving a scam text message.
Porch Lights Stolen
• At 8:07 a.m. on Sunday, a person in the 800 block of Southeast Washington Avenue reported their front and back porch lights were stolen overnight.
Lewis County Jail Statistics
As of Monday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 243 inmates including 211 in general population, 30 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and two on work release. Of general population inmates, 177 were men and 34 women and of WERC inmates, 26 were men and 4 women. A total of nine inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.