CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Driver Cited for Suspended License
• At 7:28 a.m. Friday, police responded to the 1000 block of Alder Street and cited a 33-year-old Oakville man on suspicion of driving on a suspended license.
Suspect Accused of Assaulting Officer
• At 11:05 a.m. Friday, police responded to the 400 block of West Main Street and arrested Glenn T. Smith, 38, of Centralia on suspicion of third-degree assault. Smith allegedly assaulted a Centralia police officer after officers were told Smith was drunk behind the wheel of a pickup truck.
Suspect Booked for Allegedly Punching Hole Through Door
• At 12:51 p.m. Friday, police responded to the 1700 block of Military Road and arrested Anthony D. Thames, 35, of Centralia on suspicion of third-degree malicious mischief — domestic violence. Thames allegedly punched a hole through a bedroom door during an argument.
• At 1:42 p.m. Friday, a theft of a bicycle was reported in the 300 block of South Iron Street.
• At 2:57 p.m. Saturday, a theft of a bracelet, rings and a flask was reported at a business in the 300 block of North Tower Avenue.
Police Search for Juvenile Wanted for Robbery
• At 8:32 p.m. Friday, police responded to the 800 block of South Gold Street, where a caller said a boy stole a bicycle from a person and then pulled a gun on a second person who tried to get the bike back.
Suspect Arrested, Released for Trespassing
• At 10:12 p.m. Saturday, police responded to the 1300 block of Lum Road and arrested and released a 34-year-old Centralia resident on suspicion of criminal trespass.
Theft Suspect Arrested, Released
• At 7:08 p.m. Saturday, police responded to the 400 block of West Main Street and arrested and released a juvenile on suspicion of third-degree theft.
DUI Suspect Booked
• At 3:04 a.m. Sunday, police responded to the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested Ryan E. Schultz, 36, of Centralia on suspicion of driving under the influence.
• At 9:55 a.m. Sunday, graffiti on a building was reported in the 900 block of West Main Street.
Suspect Accused of Providing False Name
• At 10:19 a.m. Sunday, police responded to the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested Eduardo N. Lopez, 44, of Centralia on suspicion of criminal impersonation.
Hit and Run
• At 11:21 a.m. Sunday, a hit and run was reported in the 600 block of South Rock Street. A fence was damaged by a vehicle that then left the area.
Juvenile Accused of Breaking Window
• At 1:12 p.m. Sunday, a juvenile was arrested on suspicion of second-degree malicious mischief. The juvenile was accused of breaking a building’s window.
Suspect Accused of Stomping Officer’s Foot
• At 3:50 p.m. Sunday, police responded to the 1000 block of B Street and arrested Chakiratou Adam, 22, of Centralia on suspicion of third-degree assault after he allegedly stomped on an officer’s foot.
Suspect Booked for Violation of Order
• At 10:06 p.m. Sunday, police responded to the 300 block of West Fourth Street and arrested Kristin J. Doege, 31, of Centralia on suspicion of violating a domestic violence no-contact order.
Suspect Booked for Possessing Stolen Vehicle
• At 5:12 a.m. Monday, police responded to the 1000 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested Angel L. Madina, 51, of Lacey on suspicion of possession of a stolen vehicle.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Caller Reports People in Vacant House
• At 4:01 p.m. Friday, a caller in the 600 block of Southwest Cascade Avenue reported people had been seen coming and going from a vacant house.
Assault Suspect Booked
• At 9:11 p.m. Friday, police responded to the 10 block of Southeast 16th Street and arrested Dion J. Rodriguez, 19, of Chehalis on suspicion of fourth-degree assault — domestic violence.
Trespass Suspect Cited
• At 7:08 a.m. Saturday, police responded to the 200 block of Northwest Chehalis Avenue and cited a 35-year-old Chehalis man on suspicion of second-degree criminal trespass.
Citizen Finds Meth, Drug Paraphernalia
• At 11:56 a.m. Saturday, a caller in the 700 block of Southwest 19th Street reported finding a box of meth pipes and residue.
Two Dogs in Distress Locked in Vehicle
• At 3:17 p.m. Saturday, a caller in the 1300 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue reported two dogs locked in a car. The dogs appeared in distress and had been there for about 20 minutes.
• At 6:01 p.m. Sunday, a theft of shoes was reported at a business in the 1500 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Teen Seen Throwing Kittens
• At 6:45 p.m. Sunday, a caller at Third Street and Chehalis Avenue reported seeing a boy about 15 years old throwing kittens on top of a U-Haul trailer.
Group of Teens Fight in Parking Lot
• At 9:34 p.m. Sunday, a caller in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue reported a group of about six to eight teen boys fighting in a parking lot.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
• As of Monday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 240 inmates, with 210 in general population, 28 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and two on work release. Of general population inmates, 176 were men and 34 were women and of WERC inmates, 24 were men and four were women. A total of 15 inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Cody Neuenschwander with news tips. He can be reached at 807-8208 or firstname.lastname@example.org