CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Police Find Drugs During Warrant Arrest
• At 10:15 a.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 1000 block of North Scheuber Road and arrested Justin L. Emery, 30, of Centralia on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance. Emery was also arrested on a Department of Corrections warrant. Officers allege they found narcotics on Emery while arresting him on the warrant.
Stolen Car Found in Parking Lot
• At 10:58 a.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 700 block of North Tower Avenue, where a caller advised their car had been stolen sometime between 1 and 10:30 a.m. The car was later found in a parking lot.
Suspects Arrested for Criminal Trespass
• At 11:53 a.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 1200 block of Mellen Street and arrested Shannon K. Kilgore, 50, of Centralia on suspicion of first-degree criminal trespass. Kilgore allegedly went to a business where he had been previously trespassed.
• At 5:19 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 900 block of South Scheuber Road and arrested Juan A. Ramirez-Gonzalez, 32, of Cutler, California on suspicion of first-degree criminal trespass. Ramirez-Gonzalez allegedly refused to leave a business where he had previously been placed on trespass.
• At 9:17 a.m. Thursday, police responded to the 1100 block of Long Road and cited and released a 32-year-old Toledo resident on suspicion of criminal trespass. The person was allegedly found inside a building with posted no trespassing signs.
Police Book Mischief Suspect
• At 2:37 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 100 block of South King Street and arrested David E. Pejrano-Knutz, 29, of Centralia on suspicion of third-degree malicious mischief. Pejrano-Knutz allegedly damaged another person’s vehicle and was also booked on several warrants.
Driver Cited, Released for Suspended License
• At 3:56 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 1500 block of North Pearl Street and cited a 23-year-old Centralia resident on suspicion of third-degree driving with a suspended license.
Officers Investigate Vehicle Theft
• At 5:50 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 400 block of West Plum Street, where a caller advised their vehicle had been stolen. It was last spotted parked on the street outside the victim’s residence.
Caller Discovers Identity Theft
• At 8:45 a.m. Thursday, a caller in the 1300 block of Crescent Avenue reported someone used their information to open a credit account.
Man Booked for Violating Protection Order
• At 1:12 p.m. Thursday, police responded to Alder and Yew streets and arrested Martin W. Gallagher, 62, of Onalaska on suspicion of violating a protection order for allegedly getting into a dispute with a protected person. He was also booked for third-degree driving on a suspended license.
Pedestrians Hurt During Collision
• At 1:16 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle struck a parked boat trailer in the 500 block of South Tower Avenue. The impact caused the trailer to strike nearby pedestrians who had minor injuries.
Suspect Booked For Suspended License, Warrants
• At 9:19 p.m. Thursday, police responded to the 1100 block of Alexander Street and arrested Jennifer C. Lantau, 34, of Chehalis on suspicion of third-degree driving with a suspended license and for two misdemeanor warrants. Lantau was arrested during a traffic stop.
Fake Bill Passed At Local Business
• At 2:24 a.m. Friday, a female customer passed a fake $100 bill at a business in the 1000 block of Belmont Avenue.
Suspect Booked for Suspended License
• At 3:11 a.m. Friday, police responded to the 1200 block of Harrison Avenue and arrested Christian E. Meadors, 32, of Olympia on suspicion of third-degree driving with a suspended license. Meadors matched the description of a suspect spotted looking into vehicles with a flashlight in a business’s parking lot.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Suspect Booked For Unlawful Imprisonment
• At 9:02 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 300 block of Southwest Third Street and arrested Matthew E. Norman, 35, of Chehalis on suspicion of unlawful imprisonment, fourth-degree assault — domestic violence and interfering with reporting domestic violence.
Man Walks Down Street, Yells About Drugs
• At 11 p.m. Wednesday, police were requested in the 300 block of Northwest Chehalis Avenue, where a man was seen walking toward Centralia yelling: “Who wants to get high?”
Caller Reports Trespasser
• At 8:58 a.m. Thursday, a caller in the 700 block of North National Avenue reported a trespasser sleeping on their property.
Person Spotted Drinking in Public
• At 9:37 a.m. Thursday, someone in the 1500 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue reported a male subject was behind a building drinking a beer.
Caller Reports Home Burglary
• At 7:43 p.m. Thursday, a caller in the 500 block of Northwest Ohio Avenue reported there were items missing in his home, and whoever did it left some other items behind.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
• As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 228 inmates, with 194 in general population, 32 in the work ethic and restitution center and two on work release. Of general population inmates, 157 were male and 37 were female and of WERC inmates, 29 were male and three were female. A total of 29 inmates were booked through contracts outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Cody Neuenschwander with news tips. He can be reached at 807-8208 or email@example.com