CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Theft Suspect Booked
• At 3:32 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 900 block of L Street and arrested Kenneth B. Keefe, 54, a transient, on suspicion of third-degree theft and on an outstanding Pierce County Superior Court warrant.
Thousands in Cash Stolen
• At 10:14 p.m. Wednesday, a theft of $3,000 in cash was reported in the 1700 block of South Gold Street.
Obstruction Suspect Booked
• At 11:09 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 400 block of West Main Street and arrested Erick Arceo, 34, of Morton on suspicion of obstructing a law enforcement officer.
• At 12:22 p.m. Thursday, a theft of $751 in cash was reported in the 2000 block of Cooks Hill Road.
• At 1:03 p.m. Thursday, a theft of a blanket and placard was reported in the 900 block of J Street.
Assault Suspect Booked
• At 2:25 p.m. Thursday, police responded to the 1800 block of Ham Hill Road and arrested Cameron S. Gromacki-Marks, 22, of Centralia on suspicion of fourth-degree assault — domestic violence and interfering with reporting domestic violence.
Collision Causes Injury
• At 7:21 p.m. Thursday, a two-vehicle collision with minor injuries was reported at Main Street and Washington Avenue.
Driver Cited for Suspended License
• At 8:23 p.m. Thursday, police responded to the 800 block of Harrison Avenue and cited a 25-year-old Centralia man on suspicion of driving on a suspended license.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Hit and Run
• At 12:29 p.m. Wednesday, a hit and run was reported in the 1400 block of Northwest Airport Road.
Man Seen Yelling and Hitting Cars
• At 1:35 p.m. Wednesday, a caller at Louisiana Avenue and Arkansas Way said a man was walking down the roadway yelling obscenities and hitting cars.
Caller Reports Woman Harassing, Assaulting People
• At 4:53 p.m. Wednesday, a caller in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue reported a woman harassing a business’s staff members and customers. The caller wanted the woman placed on trespass.
Caller Reports Unknown Person in Apartment
• At 2:45 p.m. Thursday, a caller in the 300 block of Southwest Third Street reported signs that someone had entered their apartment when they weren’t home.
Hit and Run
• At 5:08 p.m. Thursday, a hit and run was reported in the 2500 block of North National Avenue.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
• As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 222 inmates, with 191 in general population, 30 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and one work release. Of general population inmates, 160 were men and 31 were women and of WERC inmates, 25 were men and five were women. A total of 15 inmates were booked through contracts with agencies outside Lewis County.
By The Chronicle Staff
Please call news reporter Cody Neuenschwander with news tips. He can be reached at 807-8208 or email@example.com