Centralia Police Department
Bank Card Reported Stolen, Cash Taken From ATM
• At 9:56 a.m. on Wednesday, police responded to a report of a theft in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue. A bank card was reported stolen and used to take $500 from an ATM. The case is under investigation.
Seattle Resident Cited for Shoe Theft
• At 2:11 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to a report of a theft in the 100 block of West High Street. Komona Hardin, 18, of Seattle, was arrested and released with a citation on suspicion of third-degree theft. She was accused of stealing three pairs of shoes.
Seattle Suspect Issued Summons on Theft Charge
• At 4:49 p.m. on Wednesday, police responded to a report of an assault in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue. A 22-year-old Seattle woman was issued a court summons on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, disorderly conduct and harassment.
Hit and Runs
• At 6:57 p.m. on Wednesday, a hit and run was reported in the 100 block of Virginia Drive in Centralia. A vehicle in a parking lot was damaged.
• At 11:19 p.m. on Wednesday, a hit and run was reported in the 400 block of West Cherry Street. A vehicle was struck when parked on the street. A piece of the suspect vehicle was recovered at the scene and the investigation is ongoing.
• At 9:23 a.m. on Thursday, a backpack was reported stolen in the 1300 block of Lum Road. The suspect reportedly fled the scene in a red Dodge Durango with no license plates.
Suspect Cited for Stealing Beer
• At 10:53 a.m. on Thursday, police responded to a report of a theft of beer from a store in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue. Stacy D. Senter, 56, of Centralia, was cited on suspicion of third-degree theft and obstructing a law enforcement officer. Some of the stolen beer was recovered and returned to the store.
Tacoma Man Suspected of Trying to Cash Stolen Check
• At 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, police received a report of a person trying to cash a stolen check in the 1200 block of Harrison Avenue. The suspect, identified as a 36-year-old man from Tacoma, fled before police arrived. Police plan to issue a court summons to the suspect.
Woman Arrested on Assault Charge
• At 3:36 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 900 block of H Street and arrested Rachel N. Wickert, 32, of Chehalis, on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
Burglary Suspect Arrested
• At 6:25 p.m. on Thursday, police responded to the 900 block of E Street and arrested Alan G. Shehan, 35, of Centralia, on suspicion of burglary and malicious mischief.
Chehalis Police Department
Homeless Camp Reported Behind School
• At 8:57 a.m. on Wednesday, a person reported a homeless camp trespassing on property behind a school in the 1200 Block of Bishop Road.
Disorderly People Reported
• At 9:06 a.m. on Thursday, a disorderly person was reported in the 100 block of Southwest Sixth Street. A man was allegedly “trashing” a house. No arrests were reported.
• At 10:28 a.m. on Thursday, a disorderly person was reported in the 1900 block of South Market Boulevard. A man reportedly came into a store swearing and acting aggressively toward an employee. No arrests were reported.
• At 11:06 a.m. on Thursday, a fourth-degree assault was reported in the 1200 block of Southwest Pacific Avenue. No arrests were made.
• At 2:38 p.m. on Thursday, a third-degree theft was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue.
Accused Trespasser Arrested
• At 7:01 p.m. on Thursday, a trespasser was reported in the 500 block of Southwest McFadden Avenue. A man was allegedly “banging on windows and being aggressive.”
Lewis County Jail Statistics
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 221 inmates with 186 in general population, 32 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center and three on work release. Of general population inmates, 157 were male and 29 female and of WERC inmates, 28 were male and four female.