Centralia Police Department
• A television and a GPS unit were reported stolen from a parked vehicle on the 100 block of South Silver Street at 10:49 a.m. Wednesday.
• An unknown suspect reportedly broke into a vehicle on the 1200 block of Harrison Avenue at 6:50 p.m. Wednesday and stole an MP3 player.
• Medication was reported stolen on the 400 block of South Cedar Street at 1:49 p.m. Wednesday.
Recovered Stolen Vehicle
• The vehicle that was recently reported stolen in Toledo was found abandoned on the 1400 block of Harrison Avenue at 2:05 p.m. Wednesday.
• Someone reportedly broke a window of a vacant building on the 500 block of South Tower Avenue at 4:28 p.m. Wednesday.
• An unknown suspect, reportedly about 18 years old and wearing a dark colored hoodie with white stripes, attempted to break into a business on the 400 block of South Tower Avenue at 9:06 p.m. Wednesday by breaking a window. The suspect was seen jumping into a white minivan. The van fled the scene with a “heavier set” white female with blonde hair driving. The female was also reported to be wearing a pink sweatshirt.
Driving Under Influence
• Renee T. Cantrell, 50, Centralia, was arrested and released for allegedly driving under the influence at the intersection of South Washington Avenue and Centralia College Boulevard at 9:55 p.m. Wednesday.
• A blue Spirit bicycle was reported stolen on the 100 block of South Tower Avenue at 10:56 p.m. Wednesday.
• Daniel W. Johnson, 47, Renton, was cited and released for alleged criminal trespass on the 100 block of Harrison Avenue at 12:07 a.m. Thursday.
Chehalis Police Department
• A prescription of Oxycodone was reported stolen from a vehicle parked at K-Mart in Chehalis at 8:58 a.m. Wednesday.
• A 15-year-old male inmate at the Lewis County Juvenile Detention Center was arrested and booked for writing graffiti in his cell at 10:35 a.m. Wednesday.
Lewis County Sheriff’s Office
Woman Injured in Hit and Run Crash
• Dennis C. Safford, 65, Chehalis, was arrested and booked for allegedly driving under the influence and referred for potential charges of hit and run after he reportedly struck another vehicle, driven by a 71-year-old woman from Onalaska, on Jackson Highway at Tucker Road in Chehalis at 6 p.m. Wednesday. Safford reportedly fled the scene and was later arrested at his residences. The Onalaska woman was transported to Providence Medical Center for head and neck pain.